Ghostwire:Tokyo looks like a very boring horror game. Kind of wack.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

All the hand aerobics looks cringy. Like bad.. The game world doesn't look like it belongs in a horror game. Too bright and well light. Enemy design are pretty lame.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna call it bad, but it's not something I'm interested in. It doesn't look like it's doing anything new or exciting. Wallhack, bow, repetitive enemies and combat, stealth takedowns, random collectables and shyt. Looks like a Ubisoft game on the surface.
I feel like the gameplay probably be fun, but Tango always has weird flaws in their games with Evil Within 1& 2. They never could get their games to truly come together to be a complete product.

Like the visual and enemies don't even blend well together. It feels like a weird ass disconnect in their studio. They build a really photo realistic open world like a cyberpunk 2077, but halfway through the game's development ... Lets make cartoony ghost in this photo realistic environment with rainbow vomit particle effects and ridiculous hand aerobics to hide how boring the gameplay is... What!? C'mon bruhhh

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ll wait to see what people say about it but the actual combat looks slow and boring. Enemies just standing around getting hit by slow ass spells seems like it would get tedious.

I’m diggin the actual concept and story though. My feeling though is I have so much shyt to play right now that even if it does well I may just wait for the inevitable price drop that Deathloop got.

Deathloop was damn near 20 dollars in december

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It was likely gonna be a different type of game initially before the producer left the company and essentially took the game in its current direction.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It was likely gonna be a different type of game initially before the producer left the company and essentially took the game in its current direction.

Funny because she announced her new studio yesterday and everything she described their games as being sounds exactly like what this game is

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That primary melee flick with the fingers is repetitive. Need more animations or more standard powers

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
still waiting/holding out hope it plays like dishonored…I didn’t watch the new IGN vid in its entirety tho…can’t lie was turned off after a few minutes