Ghostface's Bulletproof Wallets-The OG version

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
okay i just found my cd. I guess this is what i have. It's like the retail except for track 2 is maxine and the watch. And the thin ice interlude is before the The Forest. Besides that it's like the retail. No the sun or good times or flowers og.

So that's that.

yeah, and I think there were even different versions of the advance, and then most the songs that didn't make it, Ghost & crew put out on white label vinyls around the same time so even things that didn't make the advance, people got their hands on pretty quick

the label really fukked up this release

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
just goin thru this album..wow..the OG is defo 4.5 mic status.
holy shyt I never heard that version of good times you put up that 3rd verse by ghost is fukking incredible
ghost murders this entire album lol@that dude who said trife could write for ghost smh@that

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
I ain't gonna lie y'all, some good brothas dropped some links in here, and it's clear nikkas love Ghost and appreciated this project, but I still have no clarity about what the playlist was supposed to look like and it doesn't seem like there's a mastered version of some of this piff. :why:

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
I still remember being like :wtf: when I first bought this cd because the tracklising on the back was different than how the album was actually sequenced, it also listed songs that werent even on the album. I thought I had some fukked up version till I saw that it was like that on all of them.

Same gotdamn experience. :sadcam:

Shame it wasn't released at it was originally intended, shyt was on par with Ironman and SC.

My sentiments exactly. I feel this way about Nas's I Am.../Nastradamus double-album, too, in relation to the other good shyt he put out.

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
07 - Ghost Showers (feat. Madame Majestic)
The weakest spot on the album has a catchy bounce-type beat where Ghost flips the R&B-classic "Sunshowers". It comes of too cheesy and fails to deliver where it's prequel ("CherChez LaGhost") suceeded at, not to say that it's totally wack though - it works as a decent party joint. [3/5]

:smugfavre: fukk outta here with that monkey shyt!!

ghostshower be banggin

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only Ghost could flipped Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band twice and kill it.

I was :dead: when I recorgnized those two records my mother used to play when I was a youngin.

phonthought3000

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The '84 Babies
y'all better pay big mama for using his lyrics

Y'all Better Pay Big Mama For Using His Lyrics

Y'ALL BETTER PAY BIG MAMA FOR USING HIS LYRICS

Y'ALL BETTER PAY BIG MAMA FOR USING HIS LYRICS!!!!!

I was jus listening to that today and its ironic Perb says that then at the end of Ghost verse he samples and re-dos Big's hook from the get money remix:obama: