Ghostface's Bulletproof Wallets-The OG version

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U do know those playlist posted were not the OG Version right. U would also know by listening to some of the tracks cause they are different.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I have this burned somewhere from back when it dropped in the early Sohh days.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
yup notorious8562. That's what I was talking about on page one. You can see on track 8 that the watch if part of that. That's the real original bootleg and how i remember it pre internet.I'm guessing it's the same since the Watch is part of another track. I should have that somewhere. I'll up it later.

the version of the "The Watch" on the version of BPW that i posted is from that EGO rip, it was originally 02-ghostface_killah-maxine_-_the_watch-ego.mp3 but i split it so cats didn't have to fast forward through "Maxine" to hear "The Watch".

but yeah, this isn't the real original tracklisting, it's close enough for me though, so i'ma bump this shyt as is.

Change

All Star
Daps
the version of the "The Watch" on the version of BPW that i posted is from that EGO rip, it was originally 02-ghostface_killah-maxine_-_the_watch-ego.mp3 but i split it so cats didn't have to fast forward through "Maxine" to hear "The Watch".

but yeah, this isn't the real original tracklisting, it's close enough for me though, so i'ma bump this shyt as is.

hmm. i need to dl yours because I thought it being earlier like your saying. More like track 2 than 8. How do you know yours isn't the original and that tracklist posted is the right one?

I'm old and clearly remember getting that bulletproof bootleg on day one and i don't remember it being opening with the sun like the tracklist says.

phonthought3000

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The '84 Babies
Okay here we go: Ghostface Killah Featuring Raekwon - BulletProof Wallets (The Official Original CDQ Version)

220px-Bulletproof_wallets.jpg

[ame=http://www.sharebeast.com/ikj24lt2oz61]Ghostface Killah F Raekwon Bullet Proof Wallets.rar[/ame]

1. The Sun Feat. Raekwon, Slick Rick, & Rza
2. Never Be The Same Again Feat. Raekwon & Carl Thomas
3. The Forest Feat. Raekwon
4. Theodore Feat. Trife & Twiz
5. Interlude 1 Feat. Raekwon
6. Flowers Feat. Raekwon, Method Man, & Superb
7. Ghost Showers Feat. Madame Majestic
8. Maxine Feat. Raekwon
9. The Watch Feat. Raekwon
10. Walking Through The Darkness Feat. Tekitha
11. Interlude 2: Ice
12. Teddy Skit Feat. Raekwon
13. Jealousy
14. The Juks Feat. Superb & Trife
15.The Hilton Feat. Raekwon
16. Good Times Feat. Raekwon & Superb
17. Strawberry Feat. Killah Sin
18. Street Chemistry Feat. Trife

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
hmm. i need to dl yours because I thought it being earlier like your saying. More like track 2 than 8. How do you know yours isn't the original and that tracklist posted is the right one?

I'm old and clearly remember getting that bulletproof bootleg on day one and i don't remember it being opening with the sun like the tracklist says.

i doubt the version i tossed together is the true tracklisting cause there's no way that ghost would toss 3 skits/interludes in a row like the ice/teddy/jealousy section of this version (i didn't want to do it either but i decided to follow that tracklisting from the wu-tang corp forum for the most part.)

it's more than suitable though so i'm gonna toss this on my ipods and my rezound and rock with it.

Change

All Star
Daps
okay i looked on the wu site and if i'm reading correctly he's just reviewing it from his research on how he thought it was going to be. There's no actual cd like that.

I searched all over the net for old articles, and at discogs to find info. then I used the fukked up tracklisting on the back-cover as guidance.. I ain't 100% that this is what was the EXACT original tracklisting but i'm sure it's damn close at least.
if Ghost got out the album without sample problems he would have 3 superiors albums in a row under his belt...

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
Okay here we go: Ghostface Killah Featuring Raekwon - BulletProof Wallets (The Official Original CDQ Version)

220px-Bulletproof_wallets.jpg

Ghostface Killah F Raekwon Bullet Proof Wallets.rar

1. The Sun Feat. Raekwon, Slick Rick, & Rza
2. Never Be The Same Again Feat. Raekwon & Carl Thomas
3. The Forest Feat. Raekwon
4. Theodore Feat. Trife & Twiz
5. Interlude 1 Feat. Raekwon
6. Flowers Feat. Raekwon, Method Man, & Superb
7. Ghost Showers Feat. Madame Majestic
8. Maxine Feat. Raekwon
9. The Watch Feat. Raekwon
10. Walking Through The Darkness Feat. Tekitha
11. Interlude 2: Ice
12. Teddy Skit Feat. Raekwon
13. Jealousy
14. The Juks Feat. Superb & Trife
15.The Hilton Feat. Raekwon
16. Good Times Feat. Raekwon & Superb
17. Strawberry Feat. Killah Sin
18. Street Chemistry Feat. Trife

:myman: major props mannnn

:win:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some tracks of the original Bulletproof Wallet ended up on Put It On The Line.

Ghostface absolutely obliterated Good Times to shred

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLIe3O8Q_jI"]ghostface killah feat. raekwon- good times - YouTube[/ame]

:ohhh::wow::lawd::damn::ohlawd::dead:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some tracks of the original Bulletproof Wallet ended up on Put It On The Line.

Ghostface absolutely obliterated Good Times to shred

ghostface killah feat. raekwon- good times - YouTube

:ohhh::wow::lawd::damn::ohlawd::dead:

anyone have the original version of good times? where they take the piano break from "the grain", slow it way down, and loop it under the breakbeat?

i think it was on future flavaz back in the day. but it's impossible to find now.