Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge - 12 Reasons To Die Pt 2 Album Discussion Thread

How Do You Rate This Album?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
All of this presumes that your opinion that Ghost's last three projects are awful is a fact. Otherwise he wouldn't be a mindless dikkrider right?

And I still don't get how that means he will one day leave the genre entirely?

:snoop: whatever homie. You're already boring me. Agree to disagree.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
so it's a cash grab?

sigh.

It's kinda sad that these guys can't be like Sade. Just surface when you have something worthy to present. But I get it. In that case, let Ghost do him I guess.
These dudes start off wit the intent to produce great art...but then the hustle man inside creeps in and it's just another product to push...hip hop's greatest downfall is the utilization of hustlers for rappers...they bring no passion to the game they just wanna push a product (ala TI supporting Iggy Azalea)...tribe, run dmc, slick rick, PAC....all artists supporting an industry for art...sad really:mjcry:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
:francis:
This is my issue with you breh. You pop a lot of shyt. Some of it is :ohhh:Some of it is :mjlol:
But when you get challenged even slightly, you take your ball and head home :stopitslime:

the fukk you talkin bout? I never back down from a debate. I start debates. I'm about that life.

I declined talking to you in this thread because we've had this same convo before. Treading old ground is fukking boring. You came with the "yo you talk like it's fact" in this thread, just like you did in the Mobb Deep thread I made. Instead of debating the points, you're debating my right to say them. That shyt is fukking corny. And you did last time because you're a Mobb Deep dikkrider and you were in your feelings that someone legitimately criticized them. Just like your homie Foxmulder is in his feelings that someone says "fukk Ghost." He wants everyone to be kumbaya on forums and never express criticism.

I see through you nikkas. If you want to debate the issue at hand, let's go. I'm totally down for that. But I'm not gonna entertain retro conversations about irrelevant shyt.

That's the problem with you cats - you think this is personal. I'm just debating music.

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
the fukk you talkin bout? I never back down from a debate. I start debates. I'm about that life.

I declined talking to you in this thread because we've had this same convo before. Treading old ground is fukking boring. You came with the "yo you talk like it's fact" in this thread, just like you did in the Mobb Deep thread I made. Instead of debating the points, you're debating my right to say them. That shyt is fukking corny. And you did last time because you're a Mobb Deep dikkrider and you were in your feelings that someone legitimately criticized them. Just like your homie Foxmulder is in his feelings that someone says "fukk Ghost." He wants everyone to be kumbaya on forums and never express criticism.

I see through you nikkas. If you want to debate the issue at hand, let's go. I'm totally down for that. But I'm not gonna entertain retro conversations about irrelevant shyt.

That's the problem with you cats - you think this is personal. I'm just debating music.
U sounding very @The Ruler 09 ish in dis post :mjpls:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
These dudes start off wit the intent to produce great art...but then the hustle man inside creeps in and it's just another product to push...hip hop's greatest downfall is the utilization of hustlers for rappers...they bring no passion to the game they just wanna push a product (ala TI supporting Iggy Azalea)...tribe, run dmc, slick rick, PAC....all artists supporting an industry for art...sad really:mjcry:

I don't get you dudes. This motherfvcker just had a string of 3 critically acclaimed albums that is totally opposite of what everybody else is doing in hip hop right now and n!ggas got the nerve to act like the sh!t is a straight vapid cash grab and devoid of substance. Do me a favor, breh...please name the prominent hip hop artist making conceptual albums with fully fleshed out stories that almost plays out like novellas? And then he was attached to a sublime BADBADNOTGOOD project that also got universal love. And the funny part is, none of them was really his true solo joints. He was commissioned to do a job and he did a splendid job on each one. But dudes still b!tching.

Daps
Reppin
Stapletown..Shaolin
Cats are tripping...Ghost has put out some quality projects...especially when u consider he is working on the Supreme 2 and DOOM albums at the same time and he doing these projects plus he did the wu album..Let's see how many of these weak cats that can drop multiple projects and still have quality...none...dudes still trying to put together one decent album...

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I don't get you dudes. This motherfvcker just had a string of 3 critically acclaimed albums that is totally opposite of what everybody else is doing in hip hop right now and n!ggas got the nerve to act like the sh!t is a straight vapid cash grab and devoid of substance. Do me a favor, breh...please name the prominent hip hop artist making conceptual albums with fully fleshed out stories that almost plays out like novellas? And then he was attached to a sublime BADBADNOTGOOD project that also got universal love. And the funny part is, none of them was really his true solo joints. He was commissioned to do a job and he did a splendid job on each one. But dudes still b!tching.
:salute:
If it was a cash grab he would have had Iggy Azalea and trap beats on his project...
He went away from the mainstream...not towards it :heh:
Not saying Ghost aint never made a track trying to get radio play...but that wasn't the aim with the last three projects