Ghostbusters getting rebooted again

parallax

Superstar
Daps
So that's EGON's granddaughter right?
They might as well had all got the Stranger Things kids to do this though

How though? I thought all of them outside of Winston were into their works/themselves to have relations. And to have a daughter that old, you would think we would have seen her sometime in the previous movies, unless Egon was a deadbeat

Daps
They proved with science that ghost are real. Not only that we can capture them. That is world changing shyt and people just forget about that?

Yall are making alot of excuses for this movie but when it was about women yall called bullshyt then but not now?

we live in a day and age where people actively dispute 9/11 and school shootings. Even with overwhelming evidence. Its not that Farfetched to believe that 35 years later people forgot or don’t believe the OG ghostbusters happened. It was a believable premise in #2, that took place a few years later. And if there haven’t been any ghost sightings in the universe since then, it makes it even more believable.

Although, they’re gonna have to take #2 out of canon. Cuz ain’t no way in hell everyone forgot the damn Statue of Liberty walking across the bay and breaking into a museum.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we live in a day and age where people actively dispute 9/11 and school shootings. Even with overwhelming evidence. Its not that Farfetched to believe that 35 years later people forgot or don’t believe the OG ghostbusters happened. It was a believable premise in #2, that took place a few years later. And if there haven’t been any ghost sightings in the universe since then, it makes it even more believable.

Although, they’re gonna have to take #2 out of canon. Cuz ain’t no way in hell everyone forgot the damn Statue of Liberty walking across the bay and breaking into a museum.

Government and private businesses would use the tech to capture and talk to spirits. People the world over would talk to loved ones or people possed will finally be believed.

Also in part 1 a mashmemlow man rampaged across the city and people will forget about that?

Stop making excuses for this franchise that is always making the mistake of trying to recreate the first movie. This is the third time time but with children :snoop:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
How though? I thought all of them outside of Winston were into their works/themselves to have relations. And to have a daughter that old, you would think we would have seen her sometime in the previous movies, unless Egon was a deadbeat
Well Finn (Stranger Things) says they moved to their grandfather's house at the beginning of the trailer and the girl (his sister i guess) mentions to Ant Man that they are just there to pick through the stuff from their grandfathers life (where they find all the OG GB equipment)
EGON is the only OG that is dead in real life and both the kids look like him especially the girl with the glasses.:yeshrug:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Well Finn (Stranger Things) says they moved to their grandfather's house at the beginning of the trailer and the girl (his sister i guess) mentions to Ant Man that they are just there to pick through the stuff from their grandfathers life (where they find all the OG GB equipment)
EGON is the only OG that is dead in real life and both the kids look like him especially the girl with the glasses.:yeshrug:

I get that, but where did Egon sprout a whole damn family from?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I can see Winston or Aykroyd coming out of nowhere saying

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I get that, but where did Egon sprout a whole damn family from?
Did they ever talk about anyone's family in og GB?
They were all middle aged professors at a university right? In real life, Harold Ramis was 40 years old (1944)
Egon could have been married and divorced by 1984 because of his obsession with proving Ghosts were real
Even the kid in GB 2 wasn't even Bill Murray's
I don't know what they did in the cartoons
How else would you explain why some random dude has all the OG equipment including ECTO-1 in his garage?

**EDIT** CONFIRMED they are Egon's grandkids:obama:

First 'Ghostbusters: Afterlife' trailer entrusts Ecto-1 to Egon's grandkids

Last edited: