Ghostbusters getting rebooted again

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Nope still bullshyt
Ghostbusters proved ghosts and therefore an after life exist. But now all over the world there are no ghosts for 30 years?

fukk this movie.

Ghostbusters were called frauds for the first movie, forgotten by the second (5 yrs later), of course 30 years later they'd be forgotten.

I can't wait for the trailer with the OGs.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Looks promising and not complete crap like that Whaaamen attrocity...

OGs supposed to be in this right?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghostbusters were called frauds for the first movie, forgotten by the second (5 yrs later), of course 30 years later they'd be forgotten.

I can't wait for the trailer with the OGs.

Stop with the bullshyt
A giant marshmallow man was walking around nyc and hundreds of people saw what happened on that building. It was bullshyt in part 2 and it is bullshyt now.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I'm intrigued. I'm guessing it's either going to be Egon or Ray's family. Egon being an obvious choice because Harold Ramis is dead. Or Ray, because I don't remember if he mentioned where, but in the first movie he used his family home as collateral to start up the business.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I liked the trailer it reminds me of one of them 1980's kids/mystery/horror type movies coming out around that time. There's been a lot of that lately but it's a working formula.

I didn't watch the last Ghostbusters

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Stop with the bullshyt
A giant marshmallow man was walking around nyc and hundreds of people saw what happened on that building. It was bullshyt in part 2 and it is bullshyt now.

Fine. Better example. 8 Tracks were around in the 80s, BETAmax, Viewfinder...all ish I can pull out and people wouldn't know. 30 years is a long time, when you can look at ish IRL and see what's forgotten & buried. In movie world, Ghostbusters were a fad like snap bracelets. They fizzled out, and people moved on.

But anyway, I don't know how I feel about kids. 20-somethings, year, but teenagers?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Fine. Better example. 8 Tracks were around in the 80s, BETAmax, Viewfinder...all ish I can pull out and people wouldn't know. 30 years is a long time, when you can look at ish IRL and see what's forgotten & buried. In movie world, Ghostbusters were a fad like snap bracelets. They fizzled out, and people moved on.

But anyway, I don't know how I feel about kids. 20-somethings, year, but teenagers?

People in this day and age didn't know who Jimmy Hoffa was until The Irishman came out. Jimmy Hoffa was the most powerful man in the U.S. probably outside of the President. It wasn't that long ago... but people had no idea who Hoffa was.

Another example... Tulsa. A lot of people had no clue what happened in Tulsa until Watchmen showed it.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

911 was 18 years ago you going to tell new Yorker that didn't happen?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People in this day and age didn't know who Jimmy Hoffa was until The Irishman came out. Jimmy Hoffa was the most powerful man in the U.S. probably outside of the President. It wasn't that long ago... but people had no idea who Hoffa was.

Another example... Tulsa. A lot of people had no clue what happened in Tulsa until Watchmen showed it.

They proved with science that ghost are real. Not only that we can capture them. That is world changing shyt and people just forget about that?

Yall are making alot of excuses for this movie but when it was about women yall called bullshyt then but not now?