Ghostbusters getting rebooted again

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You can make a lot of satire about the current NYC as well

Yeah but you don’t need that Ghostbusters to do that.

If it were the original crew you could bring in a lot more stuff and history or just aging in general. But since it is going to be a new crew it’s better to give them a chance to bring their own angle to it.

That’s not to say you can’t eventually fold back in the satire of the original series as these characters become young adults and move to the New New York.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
there's no fukking way people would forget about ghosts in 30 years :stopitslime: ghosts being real should've changed everything

nyc had a giant marshmallow man and the fukking statue of liberty just roaming the streets :laff:

i'll still download this though :yeshrug:

Yea you would think schools would teach those events like they teach 9/11:russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
there's no fukking way people would forget about ghosts in 30 years :stopitslime: ghosts being real should've changed everything

nyc had a giant marshmallow man and the fukking statue of liberty just roaming the streets :laff:

i'll still download this though :yeshrug:

People on here didn't know about Tulsa. People don't know about history like that... I agree that ghosts is something that would likely change the world as we know it but I feel the government would also try to cover it up. Back in the 80s there were no smart phones so the gov could conceivably burn the news tapes and be done with it.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
People on here didn't know about Tulsa. People don't know about history like that... I agree that ghosts is something that would likely change the world as we know it but I feel the government would also try to cover it up. Back in the 80s there were no smart phones so the gov could conceivably burn the news tapes and be done with it.

ghosts being real would be one of the biggest events in humankind :pachaha: every country, every religion, every news channel, everybody would get involved. it would change everything.

the 80s weren't exactly the dark ages. people still had camcorders and cameras and shyt. and all of this was going down in new york city. people were gathered like new years eve watching the statue of liberty stroll through downtown :russ: there's no way the government is coming in after and erasing all that evidence.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ghosts being real would be one of the biggest events in humankind :pachaha: every country, every religion, every news channel, everybody would get involved. it would change everything.

the 80s weren't exactly the dark ages. people still had camcorders and cameras and shyt. and all of this was going down in new york city. people were gathered like new years eve watching the statue of liberty stroll through downtown :russ: there's no way the government is coming in after and erasing all that evidence.

Man I tried telling them

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Are you alive now?

You don’t need to erase evidence. Just muddle the story.

Why was JFK assassinated? WMD?

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In the 2nd one Didnt they try to say the ghostbusters were frauds who made people hallucinate to see paranormal.shyt and destroyed new york with a light show and throwing them into psychwards

:mjlol::mjlol:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
breh the egos from the first 2 movies from the 80s killed this shyt. I said this in another Ghostbusters thread but that original cast could’ve made 6 of these movies on some Fast and Furious shyt and brought people in as ensemble cast and eaten well thru the 90s.

Ghostbusters wasn’t some action movie shyt with characters fighting and bombs + explosions. Dudes were just scientists and this franchise was in its own lane.
I'm glad they didnt
Less is more