Ghost of Tsushima-free online co-op mode coming this fall

Daps
wonder if Sony is going to be nice enough to provide a free PS5 upgrade :pachaha: :mjpls:
I think they are just going to patch the game to run at 4k/60
A free PS5 upgrade requires them creating a next gen version which requires time and money
I think they are going to start working on their next titles instead, which are most likely a new Infamous sequel followed by a GOT sequel

Daps
haven't heard anything on this or TLOU2 yet. :sadcam:
You don't have to worry about your saves transferring unless ND and Sucker Punch are creating next gen versions for their games
If they do create next gen versions of TLOU2 and GOT, then the saves might not transfer over
I don't think they're working on next gen versions and are focusing on their next titles instead
I could be wrong though :yeshrug:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Want to cop but will wait for that goty or whatever you version comes out on ps5....

this shyt ain’t frustrating like blood borne is it? I don’t have patience time for them types of games now :francis:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Want to cop but will wait for that goty or whatever you version comes out on ps5....

this shyt ain’t frustrating like blood borne is it? I don’t have patience time for them types of games now :francis:
Not frustrating but challenging. It feels good when you actually win and rewarding. Don't think you can just hack n slash button mash your way through because them Mongols will absolutely give you the:ufdup:Mastering parrying is critical and knowing when it's better to retreat and regroup. Utilize your other weapons :ufdup:It's worth it one of the greatest games I've ever played:whew:Save up your resources because upgrading is super beneficial but expensive :wow: