Ghost of Tsushima-free online co-op mode coming this fall

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not too pressed to re-install, but a few homies are playing the story rn; if they get on after they beat it I’ll hop on

If they give more single player I don’t mind even paying for it tho :ehh:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
This sounds dope as hell. I definitely need to out more time into thiscmy backlog crazy

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Combat in this game is fun as hell and I love the story so far.
You can google negative feedback about ANY game and you’ll find it.
Leave it to @PS4 to slide into a Sony thread and try to spin this free update as a negative. :mjlol:
Always with the “I heard from someone else” set up. :mjlol:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This is dope. Sounds like they took inspiration from the expedition mode in Nioh 1 and 2.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikka, didn’t you say Ryse was an amazing game?
Sheep need to be told things, I know it is and still is. This was a launch title, watch the first 30 seconds or watch the whole thing but keep it real after you do...

Now ryse's online multiplayer addons? Not so much. And instead of just looking at the good possibilities I'm pointing out how it could be lackluster... like ryse. You guys doing ok now?
Combat in this game is fun as hell and I love the story so far.
You can google negative feedback about ANY game and you’ll find it.
Leave it to @PS4 to slide into a Sony thread and try to spin this free update as a negative. :mjlol:
Always with the “I heard from someone else” set up. :mjlol:
One review I read, then the same sentiment I've seen echoed on this forum is how the combat is disappointing overall and that the story saves the title from being mediocre. Not my opinion, maybe not yours. To the people who do share that feeling, temper your multiplayer feelings because this will likely be combat driven with a bootleg story to go along with it like uncharted coop.

That's all I said, was saying. Nothing more, nothing less. And y'all nikkaz do your usual group moan shyt that's hilarious coming from supposedly grown ass men.

And that's gorgan shyt I say, total gorgan shyt :hubie:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Sheep need to be told things, I know it is and still is. This was a launch title, watch the first 30 seconds or watch the whole thing but keep it real after you do...

Now ryse's online multiplayer addons? Not so much. And instead of just looking at the good possibilities I'm pointing out how it could be lackluster... like ryse. You guys doing ok now?

One review I read, then the same sentiment I've seen echoed on this forum is how the combat is disappointing overall and that the story saves the title from being mediocre. Not my opinion, maybe not yours. To the people who do share that feeling, temper your multiplayer feelings because this will likely be combat driven with a bootleg story to go along with it like uncharted coop.

That's all I said, was saying. Nothing more, nothing less. And y'all nikkaz do your usual group moan shyt that's hilarious coming from supposedly grown ass men.

And that's gorgan shyt I say, total gorgan shyt :hubie:

Combat is flames though, and so is the story.
The missions absolutely get repetitive though, saying otherwise would be a lie.
A little more mission variety would put this game in GOAT tier for real. The multiplayer add on is a great idea because the combat is mad fun and deep enough to reward practice.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I can see this potentially working. Combat was lots of fun. probably the best sword combat in i've ever played.
fighting competitively against real people using this system could bring out 2k levels of mastery from users. Somebody killing you in 4 seconds with some brutal combo timing you gotta study and practice to master.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
halo-washed.gif
Never gets old.