Ghost of Tsushima-free online co-op mode coming this fall

Daps
Real question, no game is perfect. This game has its flaws. Will this mode be even more plagued by the games shortcomings or will it be better than the single player because of that reason.

I guess it depends on your reason. I just read stuff that indicated the gameplay was repetitive or the story was ass.
You should play the game and come to your own conclusion :yeshrug: I enjoyed the story and the fighting never felt repetitive to me.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real question, no game is perfect. This game has its flaws. Will this mode be even more plagued by the games shortcomings or will it be better than the single player because of that reason.

I guess it depends on your reason. I just read stuff that indicated the gameplay was repetitive or the story was ass.
Microsoft have yet to put outa game half as good as GOT this gen, never mind this year :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You should play the game and come to your own conclusion :yeshrug: I enjoyed the story and the fighting never felt repetitive to me.
What does me playing the game have to do with other people's opinions about this game? See, you're being a fanboy right now. Im not here proclaiming it's one or the other because it's a matter of opinion :snoop:

Lots if people said the story was trash, your peers here, reveiwers/etc. Others loved it. This applies to all games. My point is once it's 4plyr it'll likely focus more on combat. If you didn't like the combat but stayed for the story, 4player combat mode isn't ideal. In fact, in the very ghost thread you got ppl talking about how great it is because it's single player. Especially Sony gamers they love that and often don't care to play online. Those gamers exist too. Let's stop acting like every gamer fits into 2 categories ok, thanks :handshake:

Now, where do you fall. Did you love the combat or was it ok. Again, no game is flawless so you can speak your truth nah mean
Microsoft have yet to put outa game half as good as GOT this gen, never mind this year :mjlol:
1.) We're talking about ghost not Microsoft even tho you do make Microsoft threads 5x a day

2.) Wouldn't you have to play xbox games to come to that conclusion? :sitdown:

Daps
What does me playing the game have to do with other people's opinions about this game? See, you're being a fanboy right now. Im not here proclaiming it's one or the other because it's a matter of opinion :snoop:

Lots if people said the story was trash, your peers here, reveiwers/etc. Others loved it. This applies to all games. My point is once it's 4plyr it'll likely focus more on combat. If you didn't like the combat but stayed for the story, 4player combat mode isn't ideal. In fact, in the very ghost thread you got ppl talking about how great it is because it's single player. Especially Sony gamers they love that and often don't care to play online. Those gamers exist too. Let's stop acting like every gamer fits into 2 categories ok, thanks :handshake:

Now, where do you fall. Did you love the combat or was it ok. Again, no game is flawless so you can speak your truth nah mean
You stated opinions of others. I told you to play the game yourself to form your own opinion. You're calling me a fanboy for that? You're buggin. If anyone is being a fanboy right now it's you. And to answer your question I loved the combat. Never said the game was flawless. It does have its issues. But the combat and main story was great.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You stated opinions of others. I told you to play the game yourself to form your own opinion. You're calling me a fanboy for that? You're buggin. If anyone is being a fanboy right now it's you. And to answer your question I loved the combat. Never said the game was flawless. It does have its issues. But the combat and main story was great.
This is why it's you bruh, because you're being defensive. Again, you telling me to form my own opinion has nothing to do with the question. So you're mad.

Metal gear solid 4 had an online mode. Fanboys of course said like mgs4 that the online mode was heaven sent. But the level headed majority hated it. Nobody playing mgs4/5/whatever online these days. There's a reason and I didn't have to play that to know why ppl didn't like it.

I can't tell you if I would have liked it tho.

Ditto with ghost, but you can tell this community how you feel about it. Your squadmates would like that too. You liked the combat, you liked there story too but that it does have its issues. What issue's? I ask because I'm trying to see if those issues will be fixed in this upcoming mode. That's it, I'm innocent, don't kill me I got a family :whoa:

Daps
This is why it's you bruh, because you're being defensive. Again, you telling me to form my own opinion has nothing to do with the question. So you're mad.

Metal gear solid 4 had an online mode. Fanboys of course said like mgs4 that the online mode was heaven sent. But the level headed majority hated it. Nobody playing mgs4/5/whatever online these days. There's a reason and I didn't have to play that to know why ppl didn't like it.

I can't tell you if I would have liked it tho.

Ditto with ghost, but you can tell this community how you feel about it. Your squadmates would like that too. You liked the combat, you liked there story too but that it does have its issues. What issue's? I ask because I'm trying to see if those issues will be fixed in this upcoming mode. That's it, I'm innocent, don't kill me I got a family :whoa:
Defensive? How? By telling you that you're the one acting like a fanboy? Other than that how was I defensive? You seem offended that I logically called you a fanboy. If you were offended I'm truly sorry :mjcry:You typed up a whole lot to say very little. But back to my original point, play the game yourself and form your own opinion. You might like it:yeshrug: most people do. And if you don't like it you can write 50 paragraphs explaining why you didn't.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Defensive? How? By telling you that you're the one acting like a fanboy? Other than that how was I defensive? You seem offended that I logically called you a fanboy. If you were offended I'm truly sorry :mjcry:You typed up a whole lot to say very little. But back to my original point, play the game yourself and form your own opinion. You might like it:yeshrug: most people do. And if you don't like it you can write 50 paragraphs explaining why you didn't.

Bruh, save your posts. Rational is not his thing. :mjlol:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
nikka came in here trying to Juelz about why a free multiplayer update to a game people are enjoying that just so happens to be a Sony exclusive might actually be a bad thing :leostare:

Throwing rocks and hiding hands so damn childish.

Anyways... I don't know if I'll play Legends for anything other than putting in that archery work, but the fact that it's being made is... what was that term that gets thrown around? Oh yeah. It's pretty damn pro-consumer. Good on you, Sucker Punch.:jawalrus:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Why are y'all nikkaz bytches, like literally bytchmade...
Your defensive because instead of addressing the concern you say I should play it. Bruh, your mind is limited. You can't think outside of your own likes and dislikes ( fanboy 101) if what im asking is too critical of thinking for you then I'll be moving right along. What I'm saying still applies regardless if you're ready to face it
Bruh, save your posts. Rational is not his thing. :mjlol:
What was irrational about the question :wtf:
You seem brand new on the gameplay. And tell your dumb ass friend I did play this game. But none of that matters because fanboys from this site would rather ignore the truth. Me saying I played it forces a fanboy to think there's a motive. Sad I gotta sneak around because of feelings :francis:
nikka came in here trying to Juelz about why a free multiplayer update to a game people are enjoying that just so happens to be a Sony exclusive might actually be a bad thing :leostare:

Throwing rocks and hiding hands so damn childish.

Anyways... I don't know if I'll play Legends for anything other than putting in that archery work, but the fact that it's being made is... what was that term that gets thrown around? Oh yeah. It's pretty damn pro-consumer. Good on you, Sucker Punch.:jawalrus:
Fanboy, let's just talk about xbox since y'all nikkaz above reproach (look it up)
Sunset overdrive online was trash
Ryse online was ok but same deal as ghost
Halo MCC is great but had issues

Like, all this crying because I have an ulterior motive :tu:

And this can't be a bad thing, it's never not been a bad thing before. Gotcha. It's fanboy bullshyt but I see how you ladies are rolling so I'll be back in a few months to say I told you so.

Not everyone, just to those who it applies to assuming they replied already. Tbc...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yall still wasting yall time arguing with Court. Just
halo-washed.gif
that fool and keep it movin

Daps
Why are y'all nikkaz bytches, like literally bytchmade...

Your defensive because instead of addressing the concern you say I should play it. Bruh, your mind is limited. You can't think outside of your own likes and dislikes ( fanboy 101) if what im asking is too critical of thinking for you then I'll be moving right along. What I'm saying still applies regardless if you're ready to face it

What was irrational about the question :wtf:
You seem brand new on the gameplay. And tell your dumb ass friend I did play this game. But none of that matters because fanboys from this site would rather ignore the truth. Me saying I played it forces a fanboy to think there's a motive. Sad I gotta sneak around because of feelings :francis:

Fanboy, let's just talk about xbox since y'all nikkaz above reproach (look it up)
Sunset overdrive online was trash
Ryse online was ok but same deal as ghost
Halo MCC is great but had issues

Like, all this crying because I have an ulterior motive :tu:

And this can't be a bad thing, it's never not been a bad thing before. Gotcha. It's fanboy bullshyt but I see how you ladies are rolling so I'll be back in a few months to say I told you so.

Not everyone, just to those who it applies to assuming they replied already. Tbc...
Ah... so I did offend you. Sorry to get under your skin. I didn't know you were this mentally handicapped/emotionally unstable. I'll leave you alone from here on out. I hope you get the help you desperately need.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikka, didn’t you say Ryse was an amazing game?