Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut + Iki Island Announced

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You couldn't wait to try and pull those.:mjlol:

You should have tried and use it were it applies though.

A single post saying you hope a game isn't just a copy and paste of the last game vs post in a official thread with a bunch of negative connotations, FUD and constantly bringing up what you are worried about right up until release is not the same.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You couldn't wait to try and pull those.:mjlol:

You should have tried and use it were it applies though.

A single post saying you hope a game isn't just a copy and paste of the last game vs post in a official thread with a bunch of negative connotations, FUD and constantly bringing up what you are worried about right up until release is not the same.

everyone else here already pulled your stan card in this thread so you can exit instead of trying to bring people’s hype down because its a PlayStation game.:unimpressed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

e3ab077420542d1a64091814810463f1.gif

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Guarantee y’all wouldn’t be stanning it if it was on Xbox.

In every other thread we hear about the tired Ubisoft formula. But here this game that follows that formula to a T is so great.

I personally have grown tired of this style of game, open world checklist style games don’t do it for me. And in any other context most people here would say the same.....but this is a Sony game we are taking about :francis:

Well, it's not on Xbox so don't worry your lil head about it :youngsabo:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope I'm wrong though and they change things up significantly with combat at least.

you’re being awfully disingenuous if you’re “expecting” them to revamp the combat system for an expansion game

shyt I’d like to know one standalone expansion where they significantly changed gameplay from the original game

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you’re being awfully disingenuous if you’re “expecting” them to revamp the combat system for an expansion game

shyt I’d like to know one standalone expansion where they significantly changed gameplay from the original game
Just based on the name alone I'd assume it takes place in Japan and is a different person.

If he fought just like Jin with the whole ghost thing...man missed opportunity and it would be weird.

If it is Jin just in a different part of Japan then yeah I can't expect that.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just based on the name alone I'd assume it takes place in Japan and is a different person.

If he fought just like Jin with the whole ghost thing...man missed opportunity and it would be weird.

If it is Jin just in a different part of Japan then yeah I can't expect that.

I’m expecting a miles morale-ish type game or first light-ish where the game will play somewhat similar to the first one for the respective series (spiderman, infamous) but still be unique enough (as far as abilities, powers, movement and personality) to establish the new character assuming that’s the case…I’m not expecting a major overhaul of the combat system tho…let’s face it, video game series are primarily repetitive in nature…it just boils down to whether or not folks like the actions they’re repeating…some sequels don’t even get major revamps cuz they want to give fans more of what they like with tweaks so I’m not expecting a major change to the combat system outside of cosmetic changes and maybe a few new tricks to make it unique to a new character if they’re going with another protagonist for what’s going to amount to an extended DLC…and I’m not saying that as a negative thing

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m expecting a miles morale-ish type game or first light-ish where the game will play somewhat similar to the first one for the respective series (spiderman, infamous) but still be unique enough (as far as abilities, powers, movement and personality) to establish the new character assuming that’s the case
you're probably spot on