Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut + Iki Island Announced

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
The no lock on wouldn't be for every game but it worked brilliantly in Got. Legitimately better from having no lock on. You can still easily attack who you want. But it's also easier to switch between targets than it would be with lock on.

I wouldn't call it the best combat ever. But it could be the best ever in an open world game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The no lock on wouldn't be for every game but it worked brilliantly in Got. Legitimately better from having no lock on. You can still easily attack who you want. But it's also easier to move between targets than it would be with lock on.

I wouldn't call it the best combat ever. But it could be the best ever in an open world game.
Best sword play by far I hope the sequels gives us spears and some other stuff

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Might have to cop. Got sidetracked last year and I'm somewhere in part 2 :francis:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Yea I saw that. I still have ratchet to finish and Jedi fallen order that I bought for 13 bucks. Then Kena in august so yea... unless the expansion is mind blowing imma just wait for the inevitable sale.

I was curious. My internal value proposition meter wasnt reading this right. I paid full price for the game on top of another 30 for the ps5 stuff is close to 100 bucks all in all with tax thrown it. I might still get it at launch but in no way do I feel like this is fair value.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I was curious. My internal value proposition meter wasnt reading this right. I paid full price for the game on top of another 30 for the ps5 stuff is close to 100 bucks all in all with tax thrown it. I might still get it at launch but in no way do I feel like this is fair value.

30 dollars for a remaster and expansion dlc isn’t worth 30 bucks? Spider-man was 70

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Just depends on how much story stuff the new island has (IMO)

New DS/PS5 features
Japanese Lipsync
New Story Content+Enemies+Island

I dont think 30 is bad, for that, but I dont necessarily feel like paying that now for more GoT.

Rather catch it for 10-15 during a sale when I got nothing else to play.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

you get DLC free?

it’s usually $24.99 when I pay for it on top of paying $59.99 for a full game

I could understand simply wanting to wait for a sale…but the pricing seems pretty standard