Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut + Iki Island Announced

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GOT was amazing and one of my favorite games, a new one already is not something I'm hyped for when I know it's going to be GOT all over again with like one or two mechanics a few different style enemies and the same run around the map stuff.

I'll definitely play it and give it a shot, but it'll probably fall in the category of repetitive sequels. Granted most games do for me. But something about open world games that do it that really stand out and ruin the experience for me.

I hope I'm wrong though and they change things up significantly with combat at least.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GOT was amazing and one of my favorite games, a new one already is not something I'm hyped for when I know it's going to be GOT all over again with like one or two mechanics a few different style enemies and the same run around the map stuff.

I'll definitely play it and give it a shot, but it'll probably fall in the category of repetitive sequels. Granted most games do for me. But something about open world games that do it that really stand out and ruin the experience for me.

I hope I'm wrong though and they change things up significantly with combat at least.

It's disgusting how transparent you are. :unimpressed:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's disgusting how transparent you are. :unimpressed:

Your actually a fanboy, so you are blind to objective opinions.

If saying I don't want a slightly different version of a game I played two years ago is transparent then I guess.

GOT is one of the only games I did everything for, so no I don't want a GOT expansion, or dlc or a sequel, that in the vain or assassin's Creed or farcry. Put that time into a full fledged and thought out sequel and hopefully new experiences.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the hypocricy is amazing :dead:
Can you tell me which Xbox exclusives I big up?

And before anyone quotes this with the :troll: "Xbox doesn't have games" to change the narrative. I'm serious, I'd love to see these post about how I can't wait for a halo or gears or Forza game

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

And before anyone quotes this with the :troll: "Xbox doesn't have games" to change the narrative. I'm serious, I'd love to see these post about how I can't wait for a halo or gears or Forza game

tenor.gif

@Gizmo_Duck

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

:comeon:
Well you certainly don't go out your way to talk about just how much you're not looking forward to them. That sort of thing is playstation exclusive.:francis::smugfavre:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I can't remember the last Sony exclusive I said I wasn't looking forward to at least trying, even if I wasn't hype for it.

I'm pretty sure you also can't remember the last time you mentioned some passive aggressive, dismissiveness of any xbox gaming coming out either.:sas1: Only on Playstation.:sas2:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Funny how you can find so much to criticize before release and constantly regurgitate it, but can't find anything with certain other games *

There's a reason I don't go into threads about games bashing it or criticizing until after significant time has passed and give my own personal experience...

Everything doesn't have to be hyped up with rave reviews and a bunch of 9 out of 10s for people to enjoy or play

If you don't understand what you are doing :manny:

Everyone else sees it though.