furniture-sale_2683_5962443207

?

:laff:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't know which is worse: Gizmo admitting he plays on easy or Rell admitting he still has DVD, VHS, and a TV with a fat ass in 2021. :dead:
i don't play on easy, i just dont have time to play the entire game through again. Im playing on hard right now

got the monkey armor...whew this shyt is pretty good if you are good with the perfect parrys you can take out a bunch of people right off the bat.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm guessing I can't brute force my way into Sakai Fortress yet? I try but I get pelted by invisible archers with perfect aim :dead: I've only done one story mission which was getting my horse back lol
You have to time it right and dodge the arrows, keep trying. you'll get it.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I don't know which is worse: Gizmo admitting he plays on easy or Rell admitting he still has DVD, VHS, and a TV with a fat ass in 2021. :dead:
shyt, i usually play games on easy and even this one i needed to ramp up the difficulty. Otherwise the enemies just stand there taking turns attacking you and watching. Needed them to be more aggressive so i could actually parry and counter shyt.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, that duels in The Hidden Cove Tournament is tough mfer after I beat the first duelist so that was easy but after that....these mfer duelists are fukking tough and hard as hell

Now I figured it out how to defend these mfer duelists. They all fight different styles so you have to switch stances on these fools.

Use Wind stance with a typhoon kick on Owan then attack him

Use Water stance with flurry strike on Take

I haven't met the final one yet so about to find out.

In the main game, the duel challenge it always use Stone stance but on The Hidden Cove Tournament mission in Ikl Island dlc, you have to switch up stances on these fools like I mentioned above.

Edited: I met the final duelist, his name is Sao was the one who created the Tournament. He's very trick and tough. I tried to figure it out.

Last edited:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I originally beat the game on hard because lethal didn't exist. I find myself using my ghost equipment a lot more on lethal especially against any spear fukker.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
idk how people are beating this ins 6-8 hours, this map is way more densely packed than the other ones. you can't go two steps without running into something