Daps
Reppin
I don't know why they bother to interview those parents anyway

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nah, man. you're getting shyt twisted. WE are sick of ghetto ass nikkas fukking it up for the rest of the black community. sick and fukking tired of these uneducated and uncivilized animals putting a stain on the rest of us. i'm not one to give a cac any credit, but i know that plenty of white people would have -- at the VERY least -- a slightly more positive opinion of blacks if these ghetto animals didn't exist. it needs to be said.

you want to talk about the pain of that mother? what about the pain of a black community that has its entire image tainted by the behavior of a loud and violent minority in the ghetto?

if they gave a fukk about you these dudes wouldn't exist for the most part

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
all im saying is only a souless cac or c00n will think a mother shouldnt mourn her son..idgaf if he was hitler, if his mama wanna cry over him, then she has that right

Mourn all you want, but don't act like he was an angel.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
:ld:

shut up nikka, i've seen this way too often

young nikkas be terrorizing the hood on some "Bodie" shyt bustin caps in the air, dancin around hootin and hollerin at 3am on some "Chief Keef" shyt thinkin they hardcore till some O.G. nikka lay him out flat one night then his mom on the news the next day like

:sadbron: WWHHHHHHYYY

meanwhile, the good caring older residents of the hood be like :ahh:

Agreed! Deep down I know Edna Mae, Cleophus and Uncle Rufus be like ":youngsabo:, he deserved dem slugs........................Time for Bingo!"

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
When did this became a race thing anyway? I dapped the OP cause I see this happen too much in South Sac, Stockton, Oakland, etc. Don't bring the Trayvon case to argue here though. Makes no sense and I want Zimmerman to die. Devante was just another menace to society who got got up living that life. How do you know this nikka didn't die trying to rob someone or doing some other petty shyt?

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
The worst is when you can tell that the Pastor knows the nikka wasn't no angel when he got murked and is trying his best to be "respectful" to the family/friends at the funeral with his words. I respect pastors who keep it real.

No doubt. At my Granddad's funeral a few years ago, the Pastor kept it accurate with this one statement:

"We all know that *Granddad* was no angel but......."

After that statement, it made the sermon more realistic/ palpable and made me respect him and my Granddad even more.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You cant be serious. The actions of a few black people represent the majority now? How come white people aint wishing death on trailer park trash and white pedophiles and serial killers :mjpls: ?

The media got you turning against ya own people. AmeriKKKa got its dikk waaay up in ya ass :merchant:

Please visit Yahoo.com and search for jerry sandusky.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I fukking hate this more than black eye witness guy. It just proves how broken and dysfunctional the black community is as a whole. I can see why a lot of nikkas never look back the first chance they get. No sensible parent would want their kid around that kind of self-destruction.

Daps
Damn this thread took off

Im glad people see what im trying to say

im far from racist but i have no cares for people who dont care for themselves :manny: