Ghetto parents sobbing on the news after son killed Unappreciation

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Parents?

Usually just a single mom, with a diff last name crying how her son was a good boy who was turning his life around.

Daps
█ W.D.Y.D. █;596889 said:
It's the truth though.

If you're out there trying to be a menace to society no one is gonna feel bad for you when you die. And no ones gonna feel bad for your mom when she's on TV crying.

thats all i'm trying to say

if you watch the news, they have the crazy kid's mom on the news and then the newscaster says something like...

"young devante had a long list of criminal activity....."

then i be like :childplease: fukk em

fukk yall who hatin, i got a grandma who lives in the hood who has to deal with these young nikkas being a menace outside and shyt

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I can sympathize with the family, but the trouble making urban guy who acts like an untamed gorilla......not so much.

Eliminate guys like that and the hood will be much safer. So safe, u can add "neighbor" onto the word "hood"

:skip:

:gladbron:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
thats all i'm trying to say

if you watch the news, they have the crazy kid's mom on the news and then the newscaster says something like...

"young devante had a long list of criminal activity....."

then i be like :childplease: fukk em

fukk yall who hatin, i got a grandma who lives in the hood who has to deal with these young nikkas being a menace outside and shyt

my issue with you is not that the boy got killed...he made is own bed...but was for you to trivialize and demean the pain of his momz.

so be cause he decided to live a certain lifestyle his mother is supposed to stop loving him?...its no different than if Zimmerman got death and HIS mother came on TV crying. Death is still Death...

and unless this cat killed another person or raped some kids then i can't say that death is warranted

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, the news is going to show empathy for the parent or parents of their son who died. But, when you hear the facts surrounding the death of that person, of course, it doesn't take a Sherlock Holmes to know he was up to no good or he was living a risky lifestyle and he got killed living it.
At first, you don't feel empathy. But then when you think about it, the news is not going to add hurtful statements like "Bro got what was coming at him" or something else of an unsensitive nature.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
no parent should outlive their child..
verdj6.gif