Ghetto parents sobbing on the news after son killed Unappreciation

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

Lol that was a classic thread.

But seriously, read what you wrote again. If you're black I know 9/10 you gonna have that one relative who go hard on the streets but they mama tries everything to steer them on the right path. One of the dudes who I grew up was a straight animal but his moms couldn't do nothing about it. Did he deserve to die, maybe yeah. But did his mother have a right to mourn him, 100% yes.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Lol that was a classic thread.

But seriously, read what you wrote again. If you're black I know 9/10 you gonna have that one relative who go hard on the streets but they mama tries everything to steer them on the right path. One of the dudes who I grew up was a straight animal but his moms couldn't do nothing about it. Did he deserve to die, maybe yeah. But did his mother have a right to mourn him, 100% yes.

The right to mourn him privately yes of course. Once you take that shyt on the news people are going to make their own judgments about it. If you don't like it cry at home.

No one with self respect and common sense goes on the news to mourn when they know their son/relative was bout that life.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The worst is when you can tell that the Pastor knows the nikka wasn't no angel when he got murked and is trying his best to be "respectful" to the family/friends at the funeral with his words. I respect pastors who keep it real.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
the op and anybody that agrees wit this thread is a c00n or cac

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Realest thread ever. :win:
the op and anybody that agrees wit this thread is a c00n or cac
The only c00ns are the people who think that ghetto=black. Stop putting your own people in the ghetto box. This thread is true too. Kids will be ganbangers since age 9 but as soon as they die they magically become angels? I have no sympathy. Hopefully they all wipe each other out.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was understood not to give a fukk about gang members. Cause more than likely what ever happened to them they have already done it to someone else 5-10X over.

I remember when i lived in NY around '09, alittle kid, like 8-11 years old got snuffed out point blank at like 3am in the morning. shyt was all in camera. Dude parents was on tv holding a pic and fake cry'n and shyt . It was almost like they was pitting up a front cause they knew he was wrong.

I realy dont know how to feel about genuinly hurt mothers. But they get :wtf: when they know homie is dirty. Keep it real and say he was living that life but i loved him.

Real talk some of these kids a bread to be monsters especially these young parents so fukk them. My pops worked for the school district. And when i would go help him he would point out the mules and drug runners in the schools. Grades 1-4.

Now days i would say kids are more incouraged into that life than anything else. Imo

Daps
Reppin
NULL
my issue with you is not that the boy got killed...he made is own bed...but was for you to trivialize and demean the pain of his momz.

so be cause he decided to live a certain lifestyle his mother is supposed to stop loving him?...its no different than if Zimmerman got death and HIS mother came on TV crying. Death is still Death...

and unless this cat killed another person or raped some kids then i can't say that death is warranted

if his mother TRULY LOVED him, why didn't she:

- give him proper nutrition? make him breakfast and dinner?

- read to him when he was a kid? help him with his homework?

- buy him a computer instead of sneakers and new clothes? buy him books?

- keep him inside instead of letting him run around with bad influences?

if she REALLY LOVED HIM like a mother should, he probably wouldn't end up being a piece of shyt becoming the latest statistic on the 11 o'clock news.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Realest thread ever. :win:

The only c00ns are the people who think that ghetto=black. Stop putting your own people in the ghetto box. This thread is true too. Kids will be ganbangers since age 9 but as soon as they die they magically become angels? I have no sympathy. Hopefully they all wipe each other out.

all im saying is only a souless cac or c00n will think a mother shouldnt mourn her son..idgaf if he was hitler, if his mama wanna cry over him, then she has that right

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all im saying is only a souless cac or c00n will think a mother shouldnt mourn her son..idgaf if he was hitler, if his mama wanna cry over him, then she has that right
Cac or coo :what:
What about the Dudes rival who killed him he dont give afukk about his momma either. What about all those real nikkas that shoot up funerals. Those shooters mommas be the same ones crying injustice when they sons get touched.

I have no sympathy for some parents cause i know everyone of them aint putting in the parenting hours.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Such a horrible thread. Some of ya are some weird fukked up social outkasts for real.

Yea trivializing death like a motherfukka. Im just gonna assume cause its the internet.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Such a horrible thread. Some of ya are some weird fukked up social outkasts for real.

Yea trivializing death like a motherfukka. Im just gonna assume cause its the internet.

nah, man. you're getting shyt twisted. WE are sick of ghetto ass nikkas fukking it up for the rest of the black community. sick and fukking tired of these uneducated and uncivilized animals putting a stain on the rest of us. i'm not one to give a cac any credit, but i know that plenty of white people would have -- at the VERY least -- a slightly more positive opinion of blacks if these ghetto animals didn't exist. it needs to be said.

you want to talk about the pain of that mother? what about the pain of a black community that has its entire image tainted by the behavior of a loud and violent minority in the ghetto?

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
nah, man. you're getting shyt twisted. WE are sick of ghetto ass nikkas fukking it up for the rest of the black community. sick and fukking tired of these uneducated and uncivilized animals putting a stain on the rest of us. i'm not one to give a cac any credit, but i know that plenty of white people would have -- at the VERY least -- a slightly more positive opinion of blacks if these ghetto animals didn't exist. it needs to be said.

you want to talk about the pain of that mother? what about the pain of a black community that has its entire image tainted by the behavior of a loud and violent minority in the ghetto?

You cant be serious. The actions of a few black people represent the majority now? How come white people aint wishing death on trailer park trash and white pedophiles and serial killers :mjpls: ?

The media got you turning against ya own people. AmeriKKKa got its dikk waaay up in ya ass :merchant:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You cant be serious. The actions of a few black people represent the majority now? How come white people aint wishing death on trailer park trash and white pedophiles and serial killers :mjpls: ?

The media got you turning against ya own people. AmeriKKKa got its dikk waaay up in ya ass :merchant:

last i checked, the news splashes stories of ghetto c00nery 24/7. i don't see the same preoccupation with white trash. because of that, society's image of black people is skewed, all because of these animals in the ghetto who don't want to act human. i never said the minority represents the majority. i said that uneducated and boorish minority is often ViEWED as the majority.

that bytch screaming about some piece of shyt gunned down for attempting to rob a crack dealer isn't MY PEOPLE. those nikkas gunning themselves down in chicago every weekend are NOT my people. you need to stop looking at these animals as your people.