Ghetto parents sobbing on the news after son killed Unappreciation

Daps
large_juli.jpg.jpg

"oh no that was my baby, Devante was my world, he was a good kid, he robbed, bust guns, and beat his baby momma but he aint have to die. I hope someone comes forward and brings justice for my baby"

Anyone else be like :childplease: when they see this on the news?

if you in them skreets, you likely gon die

fukk em :pacspit:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
We dont laugh at death over here. You catch a slug in the hood for this thread. Perhaps you should fall back, off a cliff.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
large_juli.jpg.jpg

"oh no that was my baby, Devante was my world, he was a good kid, he robbed and stole and beat his baby momma but he aint have to die. I hope someone comes forward and brings justice for my baby"

Anyone ever be like :childplease: when they see this on the news?

if you in them skreets, you gon likely die

fukk em :pacspit:

Cmon man. Are u serious with that shyt? :snoop:

Daps
We dont laugh at death over here. You catch a slug in the hood for this thread. Perhaps you should fall back, off a cliff.

:ld:

shut up nikka, i've seen this way too often

young nikkas be terrorizing the hood on some "Bodie" shyt bustin caps in the air, dancin around hootin and hollerin at 3am on some "Chief Keef" shyt thinkin they hardcore till some O.G. nikka lay him out flat one night then his mom on the news the next day like

:sadbron: WWHHHHHHYYY

meanwhile, the good caring older residents of the hood be like :ahh:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:ld:

shut up nikka, i've seen this way too often

young nikkas be terrorizing the hood on some "Bodie" shyt thinkin they hardcore till some O.G. nikka lay him out flat one night then his mom on the news the next day like

:sadbron: WWHHHHHHYYY

meanwhile, the good caring older residents of the hood be like :ahh:

Yea every mother whos crying on the news over the death of her son had a bad seed. You're reaching for those LOL's. It is what it is.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Yea every mother whos crying on the news over the death of her son had a bad seed. You're reaching for those LOL's. It is what it is.

plus even if your son was a fukker, he was still your SON.

:shaq2:

Daps

naw man, i aint trying to talk about those good mothers who raised innocent square nerd black kids who happened to catch a rare stray to the chest and died.

i'm talking about Namond Brice's mother type from "the wire"

she kept making her son be bought that life and be a tough nikka but in real life, those young nikkas die

im not convinced all these kids are innocent

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Replace ghetto with black.

That's how the op feels.

right :pacspit: death is final clown....don't trivialize the pain of mourning family. Its obvious you live somewhere with good health care and a functioning infrastructure....cuz if you were from where most of us from you would know that hurt.

1 star, neg rep this nikka

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Replace ghetto with black.

That's how the op feels.

right :pacspit: death is final clown....don't trivialize the pain of mourning family. Its obvious you live somewhere with good health care and a functioning infrastructure....cuz if you were from where most of us from you would know that hurt.

1 star, neg rep this nikka

Look at the dude avi too man, what black person hates floyd mayweather? :mjpls:

He aint black and he racist.

Daps
Cuz your mom gone stop loving u cuz you bad right?:aicmon:

:laff: yall nikkas are funny.

what about when trayvon got killed, all the people wanted to go out and kill geogre zimmerman and hang him from a tree

but he is someone's son as well

you nikkas scust me sometimes :birdman: