getting serious with a single mother yay or nay

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'll be serious for a second

1. I wouldn't even get serious or be in a relationship with someone I've been dating or just known for two weeks .

2. Even i f she didn't have a child , a chick talking about moving in after two weeks screams red flags

3.relationships are hard already, now add a child and a crazy baby daddy

4. let me guess you have no other options and this is probably the hottest broad whose ever been interested in you so you ignore her faults cuz all you care bout is having a dime on your arm.

5. Her baby dad is crazy according to her, many men fall for this trap baby mom spews all this horrible ish about her baby dad, then you meet dude and he's fine just a chick tarnishing his name.

6. Let's say she is serious and he is crazy an he's a immigrant. So a year ago she slept with a crazy immigrant dude and allowed him to bust in her raw , great choice in men

7. If baby dad is in the picture no matter how bad or horrible he is, all he has to do is change a little and hell be hitting that again . one minute it will be like your such a great guy robeezykilla I've never been treated this way. Next minute its sorry robeezykilla me and kantaviois father have decided to try and work it out, I've seen real changes in him and I owe it to our child to give it another go

8. There are tons of single childless women out there, why add stress to your life

9. I wouldn't even mess with a chick who talks to her exes,

10. Don't do it you already know you shouldn't

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ok, let me see:

she is a single mother:

Red-Flag.jpg

she wants to move in with you after knowing you for only two weeks:

4_la-habra-heights-red-flag-warning-logo.jpg

her baby daddy is crazy and threatened to kill her:

red%20flag.bmp

she already told you about her crazy ex even though she only knows you for two weeks and is trying to date you:

red-flag.jpg

you work at the same company:

red-flag.jpg

:gladqueen:

well, i see nothing wrong with this relationship. go ahead, have her move in and get serious with her :ufdup: