Supporter
Daps
She hitting up the club, while u babysitting that kid

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
You 25. You in TX. If you're in Dallas/Houston/Austin, it has to be some mid 20s girls without kids bro.

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
There's a parade of red flags here. She might just be scared of being alone and getting attacked by baby daddy ex and wants protection and/or she's crazy. In any case stay away from that minefield of a hot mess.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
just fukk her, but dont commit. be prepared to body baby daddy. if that nikka even act like he wanna get 2 it, wack that nikka. i repeat kill him...or else that nikka is going to do you.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
She wants you to fight her battles. Don't do it. She's scared to break free from him and wants you to step in so that he gets the picture, which will ultimately result in you and him getting into it.

I've done it before and I know how the story ends. That's her kids dad. He's gonna be around forever, and no matter how much she is feeling you, if something serious goes down you'll know that her loyalty is not with you.

But why are we having this conversation. You've only been dealing with her for a few weeks. Holla at me after 6 months.

But you have enough intel to know that this is a bad situation you're putting yourself into. Don't want to wake up to turn on the news to see a dude killed in a love triangle and find out its one of my coli Brehs.

Not worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
talking to this single mother, shes feeling your boy, she got a nice little job and she wants to move in together and she looks good shes 24 im 25 but iono brehs:patrice:

i have no kids by the way
ok, let me see:

she is a single mother:

Red-Flag.jpg

she wants to move in with you after knowing you for only two weeks:

4_la-habra-heights-red-flag-warning-logo.jpg

her baby daddy is crazy and threatened to kill her:

red%20flag.bmp

she already told you about her crazy ex even though she only knows you for two weeks and is trying to date you:

red-flag.jpg

you work at the same company:

red-flag.jpg

well, i see nothing wrong with this relationship. go ahead, have her move in and get serious with her :ufdup:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
This is the shut I'm talking about. Kneegrows walking into drama with their eyes wide open, but my azz can't get a date. You've known this chick two weeks an contemplating moving in with her?

Her and her bd couldn't make it a year after their child was born? This situation reaks of fukkery.

:what:

What makes you deserving of a date? Reeks of entitlement.

concise

Veteran
Daps
This is the shut I'm talking about. Kneegrows walking into drama with their eyes wide open, but my azz can't get a date. You've known this chick two weeks an contemplating moving in with her?

Her and her bd couldn't make it a year after their child was born? This situation reaks of fukkery.

:leostare:
Why do you think that is?

You're not building up a bad rep eating food off of dude's plates on the first date now, are you? :patrice: