getting serious with a single mother yay or nay

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
What is the end game of a relationship with a single mother. You taking care of another nikkas baby. Stop it man. :laff: Run while you can. You thinkin about something casual. The bytch thinkin about her Future. Get outta there.

damn now that i think its true im thinking about p*ssy and she prolly thinking bills

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
nikka the baby daddy situation is enuff to leave it alone. If he talking about killing himself then he will kill you, her, possibly the kid and then run back to his home country and I bet he won't be extradited.

:whoo:eye opener right here

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
2 weeks and she wanna move in with a crazy suicidal immigrant ex baby father.

Man listen...

Don't

Don't even fukk her, just leave it be.

damn yea i was feeling her we had a little lunch date and we got to touching and stuff and it was making work funner but it might not be worth it

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
damn yea i was feeling her we had a little lunch date and we got to touching and stuff and it was making work funner but it might not be worth it

Dont shyt where you eat breh. shyt go sour, expect all of your business on the floor at work.

2 weeks and she wanna move in with you?:lupe:

:bryan: that bytch is crazy just like her babyfather

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
U sound kinda desperate to even ask this question b....2 weeks and talkin bout moving in together lmaooooo.....she got a 1 year old lmaoooooooooo....her baby daddy an illegal immigrant lmaoooooooooo

naw u made this up....u funny b :duck:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
she got a one year old son

he threatened to kill her and suicide himself

he's an illegal immigrant also

tumblr_mpn4vdZy6K1st1nymo1_500.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
dont do shyt til he is completely out the picture, like dead or in jail. u asking for trouble if u proceed with this relationship.
2gvoq6s.gif

pppppppppppppp. How about just tell him to go. THOSE ARENT HIS KIDS!

Start your own legacy. fukka microwave family.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
being raised in a single mother household, i can say that i wouldn't mess with one unless my options were THAT slim. me and my siblings put any dude my mom met thru the shyt for real :deadmanny:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I'm all for love and everything but in 2 weeks?? Then the father is a illegal, then he threatened to kill her and then himself. You can't reason or talk to anyone like that. Just imagine what he would try to do to you. The child is just one year old. Then you guys work together too. I just don't think it's a good idea.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
If she's asking you to move in, no way. If she had her own and everything and clearly cut ties with the baby's father, you could consider it as long as you are able to accept the risks that come along with it. A woman with a crazy baby daddy and wants to rush to move in? A one year old kid at that? Don't you think that's kind of shady for her to want to move in with a guy she just met and her son was just born? In this situation, it's a no-go.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
since the father is illegal, if this story is true, she probably wants to put the original poster on child support.

Elle

Pro
Daps
This is the shut I'm talking about. Kneegrows walking into drama with their eyes wide open, but my azz can't get a date. You've known this chick two weeks an contemplating moving in with her?

Her and her bd couldn't make it a year after their child was born? This situation reaks of fukkery.