Getting $$$ one way or the other.

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
I own two - one i live in (georgia, but currently deployed but the family is there) and the other is in washington state.
Not bad, just have an emergency fund saved up in case renters are late or don't pay - it does happen sometimes so be prepared.

I make like 100 dollar profit a month - but i'm not looking for an immediate return on investment, but more over on the longevity as the mortgage is paid down and the equity rises. I've owned that home for 4 years now.

Other than that, it's boosted my credit rating sky high so things are easier to acquire if i need it.

Don't be affraid to take chances. I was when i was getting ready to buy my second home in Georgia. No regrets.
So its possible to make a profit even though the mortgage isnt payed in full, correct?.
I figured the only reason i wanna get into this is to rent to own, then rent it to somebody else if possible to comeout witg profit that way.

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
avoid rent controlled areas. i had to pay my tenants over 10k to move out of one home since they had been there over 10 yrs, along with their moving expenses. also make sure not to hire any ghetto ass black folks cus i've had issues with people treating my property like it's mine -- and not their residency. meaning holes in the walls, carpet and hardwood floor all fukked up, clogged pipes, roaches, rats and ants. honestly, just don't rent to single mothers with kids. they'll call you every time any minor thing happens. if you can, move in a bunch of mexicans. they'll always have their money on time, and they'll never call you for repair. in fact, ya house might end up looking better than it did before they moved in.

:russ:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably because you come to gloat about your imaginary water company expecting praise JUST BECAUSE you're a black guy starting a business. People would take you seriously if you weren't such a douchebag about it.
People would take you serious if your statements weren't always spoken in a bitter manner. Like I said in the post that hurt you enough to block me, "get over yourself". I don't know why you're so insecure and angry with the world, but it seems like you've got a lot of emotional problems.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Probably because you come to gloat about your imaginary water company expecting praise JUST BECAUSE you're a black guy starting a business. People would take you seriously if you weren't such a douchebag about it.

dude is arrogant and ignorant at the same time. "i own a black business and blacks don't support it!" then ask the nikka where we can buy a bottle and it's "go to your local store and DEMAND they stock MollyWater!" dude went as far as to ignore the last guy who offered to buy a case :heh:

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
So its possible to make a profit even though the mortgage isnt payed in full, correct?.
I figured the only reason i wanna get into this is to rent to own, then rent it to somebody else if possible to comeout witg profit that way.

Negative breh - The rent must cover the full mortgage to include escrow (if you signed up for it), homeowners insurance (even though you require the renters to have renters insurance) and the such. Then I tack on an extra $100 to be deposited in a rainy day account - that's where i make my profit.

The rent to own, then rent to someone else will most likely not work, because whoever you are renting it from has already inflated the price to account for profit. So that means you would have to inflate that price to make a come up as well - which will most likely mean that it will be above market value.

Daps
dude is arrogant and ignorant at the same time. "i own a black business and blacks don't support it!" then ask the nikka where we can buy a bottle and it's "go to your local store and DEMAND they stock MollyWater!" dude went as far as to ignore the last guy who offered to buy a case :heh:

This guy has no clue of what he's doing. It pisses me off when I see him complain like that because I love supporting black businesses but mollywatr, I'll pass until it's been distributed to at least a bodega.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Being a landlord isn't all that great of a venture. You probably won't clear a good amount of profit on a monthly basis, unless you're down on your current mortgage and can rent higher w/ a good location. A lot of people forget that you're still going to have issues w/ the house, fixing it, repairs from the tenants causing damage, etc. Best part about it is having someone else pay your mortgage, so from a net worth standpoint that's where you come ahead.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
The majority of people involved in my operations are black.

Black people also make up most of my sales. Black people support me and my business. No question.

I'm not talking about Black people in general. I'm just talking about idiots, like you, that make up this forum.

You know, agoraphobic, anti-social, incel dweebs that live in their mom's basement and post on the Coli. Just like you.

This is not the place to be posting if you have ambitions to actually make money.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Black people also make up most of my sales. Black people support me and my business. No question.

I'm not talking about Black people in general. I'm just talking about idiots, like you, that make up this forum.

You know, agoraphobic, anti-social, incel dweebs that live in their mom's basement and post on the Coli. Just like you.

This is not the place to be posting if you have ambitions to actually make money.

rather live in my moms basement than on some cacs couch :umad:

and if this isn't the place to post if you have ambitions to make money. why'd you say coli is "GREAT" for promotion on TC?

Daps

STAHP.

c9e.gif