Getting $$$ one way or the other.

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
Some got the mind to be entrepreneurs. Everyone starts with nothing. And that nothing can be turn to something valuable, with ambition and proper planning. Others are set in the ways of poverty and living off the goverment. And then theirs the middle of it all. Where prob most of the coli is at, myself included.

Im trying to get to that next level.

Stocks, 401k's, building a business, marketing, info on getting stuff patented, shyt even on starting your own car dealership, anything you wanna post, get those thoughts in here. Plant that seed.

Will see if this thread will flop or not, but ill start it off.

Anybody homeowners? The path i wanna take is to rent out my own 3 family home, n bank on that. Whats the pros n cons of renting to own a home?.

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
I own two - one i live in (georgia, but currently deployed but the family is there) and the other is in washington state.
Not bad, just have an emergency fund saved up in case renters are late or don't pay - it does happen sometimes so be prepared.

I make like 100 dollar profit a month - but i'm not looking for an immediate return on investment, but more over on the longevity as the mortgage is paid down and the equity rises. I've owned that home for 4 years now.

Other than that, it's boosted my credit rating sky high so things are easier to acquire if i need it.

Don't be affraid to take chances. I was when i was getting ready to buy my second home in Georgia. No regrets.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody homeowners? The path i wanna take is to rent out my own 3 family home, n bank on that. Whats the pros n cons of renting to own a home?.

avoid rent controlled areas. i had to pay my tenants over 10k to move out of one home since they had been there over 10 yrs, along with their moving expenses. also make sure not to hire any ghetto ass black folks cus i've had issues with people treating my property like it's mine -- and not their residency. meaning holes in the walls, carpet and hardwood floor all fukked up, clogged pipes, roaches, rats and ants. honestly, just don't rent to single mothers with kids. they'll call you every time any minor thing happens. if you can, move in a bunch of mexicans. they'll always have their money on time, and they'll never call you for repair. in fact, ya house might end up looking better than it did before they moved in.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This isn't the place for that discussion. These aren't the people to talk to.
get off your superiority complex or take that bullshyt back to your opa-ages cac buddies.

talk all that shyt and all you do is flood the forum with pics of you plastering your stickers on women, and men :mjpls:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all honesty, I'm no expert (don't stop reading here!!!!), but the things that you inquire to know aren't going to be gained through simple forum discussion. If you want to learn about the Stock Market, read a book. The same goes with the other things as well. You need to have that foundational knowledge, the rest is advice and isn't exactly applicable until you have such.

I imagine that many of the people that try and fail, try and fail because they don't have the knowledge. They'd rather watch a documentary than read a book. Business doesn't work that way, you learn through experience, not discussion, and even when you discuss business, without a foundation, you're likely to have holes in your book of knowledge on a subject. I'd just take the time and read tbh.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
also think blacks should consider setting up easy cellphone charger/cases spots. i see these dominated all over LA. they wholesale a bunch of android/iphone usb, car, wall chargers, earbuds along with a few leather cases. pay a little rent to gas station owners to sell on their property and start eating. it's not small change, i know a dude that makes around 100-300 daily. wholesale them 50 cent chargers then turn around and sell it for 10 dollars a pc. then network with a buddy to setup shop at another spot and do it all over again.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also think blacks should consider setting up easy cellphone charger/cases spots. i see these dominated all over LA. they wholesale a bunch of android/iphone usb, car, wall chargers, earbuds along with a few leather cases. pay a little rent to gas station owners to sell on their property and start eating. it's not small change, i know a dude that makes around 100-300 daily. wholesale them 50 cent chargers then turn around and sell it for 10 dollars a pc. then network with a buddy to setup shop at another spot and do it all over again.
Yes, good idea; but how do you go about getting a business permit, and amongst many other things: a place to rent out?

Also, how much do you figure this will cost? And where can I even get these supplies from, with a guarantee that the products will be of quality?

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I barely post here. There's a reason for that.

But yeah, fukk you people.
Salt-.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, good idea; but how do you go about getting a business permit, and amongst many other things: a place to rent out?

Also, how much do you figure this will cost? And where can I even get these supplies from, with a guarantee that the products will be of quality?

Business Licenses
Check with city or county clerks or your attorney to see if you require a local or
state business license. Some states require licenses for almost every form of business,
while others are more selective. Among businesses that often require
licenses are trades, such as electricians, plumbers, construction, mining, forestry,
and professions, including health care, financial services, entertainment, and
food preparation and sale.
In some states, businesses operated from a home do not require a license, or
they may face less stringent criteria.

where to get supplies, well most are grabbing them from sites like:

i have a decent document on small businesses to start for under 5,000 and how to go about it. when i find a host, i'll edit this post

@Monsieur. Fox, here ya go

http://rapidgator.net/file/b621b873...Small_Business_Ideas_for_Under_$5000.pdf.html

http://rapidgator.net/file/a92a2bde5f5e28fa60ccfd9da2f2a490/The_200_Best_Home_Businesses.pdf.html

has a lot of good info on getting everything together for serious entrepreneurs.

Last edited: