Get your past "wild years" exposed to your fiance brehettes

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Speak for yaself :ufdup:

I love me an insatiable cock hungry bytch :noah:
It's actually funny to think about because if someone posted a thread asking something like
"If Teanna Trump at her absolute best decided she wants to walk away from the game and commit to you 100% would you accept her?"

There will be at least a few posters who would take that deal even with the full knowledge of what they've seen on CAMERA let alone whatever happens behind closed doors.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
It's actually funny to think about because if someone posted a thread asking something like
"If Teanna Trump at her absolute best decided she wants to walk away from the game and commit to you 100% would you accept her?"

There will be at least a few posters who would take that deal even with the full knowledge of what they've seen on CAMERA let alone whatever happens behind closed doors.
I wouldn't mind :ehh:

swinger lifestyle :smugdraper:

all depends on if she has other qualities though. I also wouldn't fully trust her anyway, but that's with all women...not just her :yeshrug:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
gmfxlesgsh261.gif

"How can I talk to him and convince him that what he's doing is crazy?"

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'll take the bait..

First, what that women did prior to being with her ex is her business!!

So what if she had a train ran on her when she was in college?? Tbh, a lot of women had wild freaky sex in college or when they were young...

My issue is that the ex BF didn't handle the situation like a mature adult. He abruptly ended a 2 year relationship off of 2nd hand information and didn't have the decency to discuss what he "heard" with his so called woman that he was supposed to marry.

He also didn't give his ex GF the courtesy and respect to tell her side of the story..

Yeah, I put it on him because he was the one who ended the relationship!!

Imma sidetrack whatever you did about me because you don't know iish about me!

By, since you wanna mention me then let me tell you that if I had any concerns about a woman's sexual past, then I would ask questions before entering a relationship with a woman. I actually communicate with the women I deal with. Can you say the same about yourself??

Now, what you could focus on is why the man didn't address his insecurities?? Also, perhaps his ex GF came into the relationship on the conservative tip, had him wait a while before having sex and possibly breadcrumbed him sex during their 2 year relationship??

Nevertheless, I think that the dude is a bozo for how he handled the situation. If anyone care about sexual history with current significant others, then let it be known before dealing with ppl otherwise get over it and move on with the relationship or stay single..*shrugs*
Respectfully. There is nothing I need to discuss with a girl that got a train ran on her. I don’t give a damn what time period it occurred.

Side-note: her “friend” was plotting

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I wanna say this and get on my soapbox real quick..

Some of y'all need to work on responding to other posters without the unnecessary ad homs..

Nobody is asking you to agree with everyone's opinion on the topic. But please learn to stay on topic! Shouldn't be hard to do! Damn! Smh..

Now,

I stand on what I said..

I believe that the ex BF was wrong! My opinion will not change whether you agree or disagree with my opinion.

If you choose to respond to me, then cool. I accept agreements or disagreements. Just miss me with the insults because once you start with the insults then you nullify your points. Make your disagreement in a respectful that way we can have a dialogue..

There is a right way and wrong way to handle conflicts in a relationship. Abruptly ending a relationship is never cool!

But, that doesn't mean that a person can't end a relationship. Have the conversation first THEN make a decision!
Eh, men are the gatekeepers of relationships, so we can end it however we see fit. Just like women can have sex with whoever they see fit. Balance :yeshrug:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Eh, men are the gatekeepers of relationships, so we can end it however we see fit. Just like women can have sex with whoever they see fit. Balance :yeshrug:

Anyone can do whatever they want, but that doesn't mean that there isn't any duty nor responsibility behind it...

It would be one thing if the guy just met the woman and suddenly decided that he didn't wanna deal with her anymore and it is another thing to be in a relationship with someone for a while and abruptly end it without any explanation.

What harm would it be for dude to have the conversation with his girlfriend about some information he heard about her from someone else? Who is to say that the 3rd party individual didn't have an alterior motives??

At this point, we are all speculating on what went down in their relationship, however I maintain the position that there are rules to this iish when dealing with someone on a romantic level...

Lastly, Idk how you deal with women, but I believe in being fairly transparent with someone. But, I also believe in being allowed to keep certain information private.

Dude should have had the conversation, heard was was told to him and if what he heard wasn't satisfactory for him to stay in the relationship, then move on. At least at that point, closure was given and his conscious was cleared...

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The problem being there are several participating "witnesses".
I been a man for almost 35 years my guy, I don't know anyone who brags or boasts about running a train on a broad. As you get older you realize that's degenerate behavior and it isn't something to be proud of, even if you are still participating in those activities at this big age we at.