Get your past "wild years" exposed to your fiance brehettes

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
It’s not but a friend who tells embarrassing stories in front of your partner isn’t a friend.
Yep that's dirty as hell. She was/is plotting. And I know how this goes. Her friend was wilding too but needed a plus one in her life so she dropped this bomb.

But I know where the sheltered tlr gang is gonna take this....

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
So you're saying not wanting a woman who is promiscuous is weak and abusive? :mjlol:
That's not what was said at all.

But how can the red pill/manosphere crew want this everlasting purity from females from 20 years ago when they themselves were wilding out.

So you are supposed to have 80 women you busted down on your record but women need....what? 10? 5? How many is acceptable?

If you know a woman has had trains ran on her, cool. But most women out here were wilding in their youth the same as us men were. I can't speak for everyone but I was fukking women and it wasn't the same 5 ones over and over again. Some are married witg kids now. They are supposed to be cat ladies because they weren't Chastity Belt City in their younger days?

Or was it many of you weren't getting it in in your youth so you want somebody on your level? They're out there but you'll still find something wrong with them. The movement has trained you to see red flags everywhere. If one drops you see another one in an instant.

It's more about how can you wild out in your youth with females(presumably) then expect to have this huge field of near virgins as you get older. The math is stupid.

I just look at shyt differently. You guys feel entitled to shyt you can't even bring yourself. Your excuse is you're a man. I blame Tom Leykis. Spread from those white boys to us and then came SWP. Low key homo bs.