Get these racist fukking crackers pretending to be black out of here! I'm sick of this shyt!

Taco

All Star
Daps
There's nothing more sad and pathetic than pretending to be something you're not to a bunch of strangers.

:russ: @ the registered fist bullshyt. Pathetic.
LOL the registered hand thing was actually embarrassing, I'll admit that I do train, but am I a registered fighter, hell naw :russ: Everything else is true. I'm black. My family is well off. It is what it is.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Y'all are all wrong. I'm black. My family has donated thousands of dollars AA Heritage Houses and charities in my city. My family is well off and we are in a position to give back. I don't take this internet shyt seriously like y'all, but I'll be honest I do have to apologize to @Unknown Poster. My fault dawg you're getting really worked up about this and that's my fault. This shyt is all jokes to me, and if I really hit a nerve just know, I'm sorry. RIP to your pops I'm sure he was a goodman. Everyone else who wanted to chime in :pacspit:
Post a hand pic then.

I told you do to that shyt over 8 hours ago.
:mjpls:

You can't cause you aint black...
:mjlol:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I was very liberal minded most of my life as far as dealing with white people.

I was wanting to believe racism was on the decline. Obama an shyt like that.

It blew my mind to realize how many racist whites there really are. I have calculated that about 2/3 are either full on Nazi or ambivalent enough to go along with their more active cohorts .

If they don't like us then just ignore us. I cannot understand the fascination with engaging us so much while not liking us.

It's a mental illness. Racism.

I can actually respect not wanting to fukc with certain people if you DONT FUKC WITH THEM.

But to go out and seek them out and antagonize them and bug them and try to work against them all the time. Strangers.

It's nuts.

And there are 99 other psycho traits. Hating actual babies. Family members. I know mixed kids that were ignored by their white mothers parents. On holidays. Family gatherings....

Anyway. They got mega sized Sears Catalog type issues.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Dude said his hands are registered weapons :mjlol: fukking 80s old wives’ tale
Notice white and non-black dudes always got to be on some over the top machismo in black spaces...cause they feel insecure?

Always talking about how they're tougher than a Black Man and thinking the pinaccle of masculinity is beating up Black Men...

Reminds me of when I used to post on UGHH in the 2000s with them racist Boston whites and they would brag about beating up Black kids in the Off Topic section...

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Sounds like a Mexican cacfishing in real life whenever it’s convenient to him and black fishing online because we make him feel insecure out in the real world.

Knew it the moment he said “outta pocket” :mjpls:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I was very liberal minded most of my life as far as dealing with white people.

I was wanting to believe racism was on the decline. Obama an shyt like that.

It blew my mind to realize how many racist whites there really are. I have calculated that about 2/3 are either full on Nazi or ambivalent enough to go along with their more active cohorts .

If they don't like us then just ignore us. I cannot understand the fascination with engaging us so much while not liking us.

It's a mental illness. Racism.

I can actually respect not wanting to fukc with certain people if you DONT FUKC WITH THEM.

But to go out and seek them out and antagonize them and bug them and try to work against them all the time. Strangers.

It's nuts.

And there are 99 other psycho traits. Hating actual babies. Family members. I know mixed kids that were ignored by their white mothers parents. On holidays. Family gatherings....

Anyway. They got mega sized Sears Catalog type issues.
I used to have a bunch of white friends over the years I am no longer friends with them cause they have said or done racist shyt and that was it. Couldn't tolerate it.

And I used to be a very liberal minded person when it came to white folks and race relations too...from growing up in a predominantly white neighborhood and going to predominantly white schools. And surrounding myself around more Black people in my college years and afteerwards.

But the older I got I put my fukking foot down when it came to racism after I learned more about Black American and World History. And many white people are racist from living and being socialized in an inherently racist country.

The number one thing I cant stand is how white people will NEVER check their racist friends and family members. So then they think that they can compartmentalize and be racist while engaging black people...while claiming not to be racist.

I am no one's token negro. Don't disrespect Black folks. Its that easy. I'm not giving passes to white and non-black people cause they like Lebron or pusha T.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Y'all are all wrong. I'm black. My family has donated thousands of dollars AA Heritage Houses and charities in my city. My family is well off and we are in a position to give back. I don't take this internet shyt seriously like y'all, but I'll be honest I do have to apologize to @Unknown Poster. My fault dawg you're getting really worked up about this and that's my fault. This shyt is all jokes to me, and if I really hit a nerve just know, I'm sorry. RIP to your pops I'm sure he was a goodman. Everyone else who wanted to chime in :pacspit:

:mjlol: