Get these racist fukking crackers pretending to be black out of here! I'm sick of this shyt!

Taco

All Star
Daps
@Unknown Poster Did you ever show your dad this hoe ass thread of a poor attempt to get me banned off a message board? I'm curious to know what he said.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Add @Paradoxx to the list. I don’t know who that poster is, but they’re a 2022 poster and have been dapping up all of @drhook94’s posts.

Taco

All Star
Daps
@Taco go fold some tacos somewhere and leave us alone. Notice these cac trolls never deny who/what they are when they get pressed. They always deflect.
You ever been called something so outta pocket you don’t even say shyt? This is one of those moments. It doesn’t warrant attention. I’ve been called, Asian, Mexican and white in less than 30mins. If y’all don’t like me just say that. You guys run to race when you start losing the argument. It’s classic coli.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You ever been called something so outta pocket you don’t even say shyt? This is one of those moments. It doesn’t warrant attention. I’ve been called, Asian, Mexican and white in less than 30mins. If y’all don’t like me just say that. You guys run to race when you start losing the argument. It’s classic coli.
We don't like you cause you are a fukking racist on a black discussion board. Trying to push buttons with right wing talking points and then thinking if you use the word "nikka" alot we think you're a black man like us....fukk you man.

No one here believes your black....i smell wet dog and mayo and white privilege from your posts.

Go to breitbart or 4ch@n and leave us alone.

:camby:

You just want tp be an edgelord and piss off black people from the comfort of your keyboard kmowing if you tried it in real life with one of us you would get choked out spit on and punched in the face. Pickin up your teeth from the ground.

:pacspit:

Esau gotta go!
:camby:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
They’ve been blackfishing since the beginning breh. It’s just what they do. Sidenote: This is kinda related but I was going down a rabbit hole about Christianity and there were some claims disputing where it took place. That it was is South Africa and they pulled up old maps(1500s) that showed these cities on the map… but they have since changed their name. MZestR on tiktok & youtube

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Shut yo taco ass up. Spanish speaking racist cac

Daps
Naw @Nicole0416_646NYC thinks I'm AsianThoughts :mjlol: She just called me mexican like 10 mins ago. So I've been called a cac, mexican, and now asian in less than 30 mins. Y'all need to stick to your day jobs. Except @Neo The Resurrected ONE cause I know he don't got one.

I'm working right now, you lowdown dirty homeless spicy cac. :hhh: