Get these racist fukking crackers pretending to be black out of here! I'm sick of this shyt!

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Like [B]@Taco[/B] like anybody else.

fukk you...yall pretending to be blavk just talk shyt on us from your position of white privilege! You have 99999999 internet sites where you can be white and proud and talk shyt on us freely...why you come here?

fukk you and leave us alone! Cracker motherfukkers and I dont care if I get bushed for this.
:pacspit:
^^ came in here to Post this. Didn't this site used to have mods

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Oh shyt y’all still here :mjlol:
You must love the attention.

Cause I thought you were gone....didn't yall call us losers? Why are you still here?

Just to get under our skin and troll...

IRL...you walk to the other side of the street so you dont cross a black man's path when you see him walking your way.

You can only be strong behind a keyboard. Too scared to talk shyt to a Black person's face.

Eat a dikk. You fukking racist coward.
:pacspit:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yea, that @Taco dude isn't Black. Only a certain type of person says shyt like this, and they're usually found on misc, *chan or reddit.

I only know fair fights nowadays. My hands are registered so fighting on the streets isn't possible unless someone is coming at me and even than I'm still not trying to fight. Tbh I could careless about how you handle buisness but just know real Alphas don't need the back up son. Remember that.

You can tell his feelings were hurting in that thread: White Guys Went to the Hood Looking for a Fight but End Up Getting Jumped.

2 out of the other 5 homies in my squad have their hands registered as well. We're gonna be the last people to fight in the group unless it's life threatening. We don't look for fights we damn near try to stop them or just watch them. But being trained in mma we know what damage we can do so if anyone really wants to fight we tell em to come sign up at our gym or else it ain't happening. You'd be surprised how many brothas take our card but never call back or even step foot in our gym.

This is an obvious outsider playing pretend.

Taco

All Star
Daps
Last edited:

Taco

All Star
Daps
Y'all are all wrong. I'm black. My family has donated thousands of dollars AA Heritage Houses and charities in my city. My family is well off and we are in a position to give back. I don't take this internet shyt seriously like y'all, but I'll be honest I do have to apologize to @Unknown Poster. My fault dawg you're getting really worked up about this and that's my fault. This shyt is all jokes to me, and if I really hit a nerve just know, I'm sorry. RIP to your pops I'm sure he was a goodman. Everyone else who wanted to chime in :pacspit: