Get these racist fukking crackers pretending to be black out of here! I'm sick of this shyt!

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Like @Taco like anybody else.

fukk you...yall pretending to be blavk just talk shyt on us from your position of white privilege! You have 99999999 internet sites where you can be white and proud and talk shyt on us freely...why you come here?

fukk you and leave us alone! Cracker motherfukkers and I dont care if I get bushed for this.
:pacspit:

Taco

All Star
Daps

fukk you...yall pretending to be blavk just talk shyt on us! You have 99999999 internet sites where you can be white and proud and talk shyt on us freely...why you come here?

fukk you and leave us alone!
How bout just...Log off. Imagine that. Just step away from the computer. You act like your binded against your will to be here, loser. LOG OFF.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

fukk you...yall pretending to be blavk just talk shyt on us from your position of white privilege! You have 99999999 internet sites where you can be white and proud and talk shyt on us freely...why you come here?

fukk you and leave us alone! Cracker motherfukkers and I dont care if I get bushed for this.

I assumed he was either white or Mexican with the name taco.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Tell your dad you're tryna get a picture of another mans hands and let me know what he says :dead: Im loving this shyt! I don't play this internet shyt nikka I'll be damned if I let another nikka tell me what to do on a message board you loser! It's a friday nikka. Bet you don't have shyt to do cause yo whole life's on here loser. Im out gotta get back to it.
Post a fukking hand pic. Or imma assume you a fukking cracker....

Either way dont be calling me "nikka" I'd knock you the fukk out IRL for that...
:ufdup:
Watch your tone peckerwood.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Tell your dad you're tryna get a picture of another mans hands and let me know what he says :dead: Im loving this shyt! I don't play this internet shyt nikka I'll be damned if I let another nikka tell me what to do on a message board you loser! It's a friday nikka. Bet you don't have shyt to do cause yo whole life's on here loser. Im out gotta get back to it.
I smell crackers
:mjpls:

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Real black people who use the word cracka don't post on internet forums.