Get Out was overrated.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It was not a secret. There was nothing to "notice". The dude at the party being the guy at the beginning is a subplot of the film. Chris and his friend literally talk about it on the phone.
Exactly
It aint like they had the beginning scene and it was up to you to find the guy sometime later
They actually talk about him being missing
:deadmanny:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Yes
And i was HIGH!
:pachaha:

Did you ALSO notice that was Darius from ATLANTA?
:deadmanny:

It was not a secret. There was nothing to "notice". The dude at the party being the guy at the beginning is a subplot of the film. Chris and his friend literally talk about it on the phone.

I didn't really look at his face on that scene so didn't catch it was him. Them talking about him being missing I just assumed was a mutual acquaintance they both knew that disappeared.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
4. They tried to hard to make it seem like his girlfriend wasn't in on it when in fact she was.

duh, they were trying to keep it a secret from dude so he wouldn't get suspicious

notice how he asked her for the keys so THEY could leave? cause he never knew she was apart of it (neither did I) which is how it should be

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
It's a decent movie , I think people made it a bigger deal because of the racial issues going on :ld:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I didn't think it was that great, but it was the first "horror" movie that actually made me feel uncomfortable in real life. I felt so squeemish watching that I jumped when my girl touched my arm while we were watching. In that sense, it fulfilled its purpose as well as any movie I've ever seen.