Get Out was overrated.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I started skipping through to the end after I figured out the plot twist.

Let me start by saying I understand why it got good reviews. The acting was dope.

However, the premise was too unrealistic which enabled me to figure out the plot in the first 20 minutes.

1. A chick not gonna date you if she doesn't fukk guys who smoke.
2. IF a chick taking you to see her parents after 4 months, your race is different and she didn't tell them, she's either hiding something or the bytch is delusional. Either way, she not keeping it 100.
3. They gave away the movie in the first minute with the kidnapping scene.
4. They tried to hard to make it seem like his girlfriend wasn't in on it when in fact she was.

Movie reminded me of the Wicker Man.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
i didn't see the twist with the girlfriend coming at all.

i know when it comes to movies like this you're trained to suspect everyone but i thought the movie did a really good job of shifting the suspicion away from her. i was genuinely shocked.

great movie. :yeshrug:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

Let me start by saying I understand why it got good reviews. The acting was dope.

However, the premise was too unrealistic which enabled me to figure out the plot in the first 20 minutes.

2. IF a chick taking you to see her parents after 4 months, your race is different and she didn't tell them, she's either hiding something or the bytch is delusional. Either way, she not keeping it 100.
4. They tried to hard to make it seem like his girlfriend wasn't in on it when in fact she was.

I only noticed on a second viewing that the guy that got kidnapped at the start is the guy at the party shouting get out. And yes it is overrated but I like some of the topics it tackled.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You skipped the movie after figuring out the plot twist? The fukk...do you know why people enjoyed the movie?

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The plot twist in most movies is usually the simplest part of it. If you watch a few minutes and then fast forward to the plot twist, you are missing out on a lot of content that makes the plot twist and the overall movie good.

I don't understand why people do this and get disappointed when they feel like the plot twist isn't good.