Get Out (2017)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
:scust:Predicted almost the entire movie in the first 30 mins and I never watched 1 trailer.

Cookie-Download-PNG.png

milk.png

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Saw this last night with my sister. I really enjoyed myself, me and my sister thought at the end
it was gonna be an actual cop and buddy would get clipped
I do find that to be an intriguing ending but I'm good with how it actually ended.

I feel this should be said. It's amazing how Jordan Peele and Donald Glover have reinvented themselves in these last two years.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think she knew he couldn't kill because he loved her...and she was smiling because they both knew it....she even smirked as she died probably reveling in the fact that after all she did she still had his ass

But can some one explain to me how he got the cotton in his ears with his hands tied?

Two scenes.... one where he leaned down and tried to eat his way off the cuffs and the 2nd where he leaned down and saw the cotton.... both implicating he can reach his hands.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I think she knew he couldn't kill because he loved her...and she was smiling because they both knew it....she even smirked as she died probably reveling in the fact that after all she did she still had his ass

But can some one explain to me how he got the cotton in his ears with his hands tied?
well...... he was able to bend down and gnaw at them straps..... sp he was able to put the cotton in his ear