Get Out (2017)

Daps
Just seen this at the crib. Dope movie.

We got to trust our insticts. Fukk what it look like. We joke about cacs doing crazy shyt but they REALLY do that shyt.

Chris brushed Rod off when he brought up Jeffrey Dahmer. Despite seeing some highly questionable shyt. But Rod made a great point about JD. Them bytches didnt know their demise was right around the corner. Cacs are very conniving. Stop giving these cacs a righteous pass and get the fukk out.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Just seen this at the crib. Dope movie.

We got to trust our insticts. Fukk what it look like. We joke about cacs doing crazy shyt but they REALLY do that shyt.

Chris brushed Rod off when he brought up Jeffrey Dahmer. Despite seeing some highly questionable shyt. But Rod made a great point about JD. Them bytches didnt know their demise was right around the corner. Cacs are very conniving. Stop giving these cacs a righteous pass and get the fukk out.

Stopped reading after :scust: .

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I think he thought about his mother.

I know but :francis:

Good he didn't though considering Rod would've been up there looking for him and would've got caught since the Grandmom, Granddad and Rose wouldve still been alive. But for me though, Georgina would've got left lol...

Last edited:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Me and my chick loved this movie. I don't remember the last time I yelled at a movie Lmao. Had a packed mostly black crowd. Everybody was sighing and gasping. Laughing and catching subtle and overt shyt in the movie. I don't like key or peele as comedians or actors. But I'll definitely will be checking for Peele's future directing projects depending on the concept. Great work 4.5 stars for me.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I know but :francis:

Good he didn't though considering Rod would've been up there looking for him and would've got caught since the Grandmom, Granddad and Rose wouldve still been alive. But for me though, Georgina would've got left like lol...

Aside from him the point about his mother, I think he figured that since she was knocked out that he could've at least taken her to a hospital or something.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:scust:Predicted almost the entire movie in the first 30 mins and I never watched 1 trailer.
Cookie-Download-PNG.png