Get Out (2017)

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Saw the movie last night and boy it was a good one

I give it a 9/10

Everybody in this thread said what I wanted to say about this film, so I don't to repeat the same thing

But I would like to add that while leaving the movie when it was finished I overheard some white chick talking about she well never go to the suburbs again after watching Get Out

I was like :dwillhuh::mjlol::smugbiden:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The streets been fed...it's out
its been out for a day at most :francis: been in theaters 2 weeks. Streets was starving for a lil bit

EDIT: that cam is :patrice: btw....dont know wat that blurry shyt is that keeps happening during it but its :scusthov: plus the ending pretty dark especially since the main dude is dark af

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
she felt him letting up and knew he couldn't do it cause he legit loved her

I think she knew he couldn't kill because he loved her...and she was smiling because they both knew it....she even smirked as she died probably reveling in the fact that after all she did she still had his ass

But can some one explain to me how he got the cotton in his ears with his hands tied?

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I think she knew he couldn't kill because he loved her...and she was smiling because they both knew it....she even smirked as she died probably reveling in the fact that after all she did she still had his ass

But can some one explain to me how he got the cotton in his ears with his hands tied?

We saw that he was able to lean in and reach his hands, meaning he was flexible enough to get the cotton in his ears.