Get Out (2017)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
what does this have to do with my post?

If you really black you laugh at shyt in that trailer on the regular. They nailed the c00n disease perfectly. If you dont see it you prolly shake nikkas fists without knowing it :francis:
Dude the writer/director is a half breed married to a white, it is just a trailer wait till the fukin movie comes out and see in which context these scenes really are.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
EXCLUSIVE: Universal and Blumhouse are coming off of an excellent weekend with M. Night Shyamalan’s Split taking No. 1 at the box office with $40M, and they’re going to keep the party going with this year’s secret screening at theSundance Film Festival: the first look at Jordan Peele’s feature directorial debut, Get Out, which will premiere at midnight at the Library Theater. Get Out is a pure horror film from the Emmy-winning creator-star of Comedy Central’s sketch series Key and Peele. Peele wrote and directed the movie but does not act in it.

Related
How Jack Black Transformed Into 'The Polka King' - Sundance Studio

The pic follows a young African-American man (Daniel Kaluuya) who has reached a dating milestone with his girlfriend (Allison Williams), and she invites him for a weekend gataway at the mysterious estate of her parents (Bradley Whitford, Catherine Keener). At first, the young man reads the family’s overly accommodating behavior as nervous attempts to deal with their daughter’s interracial relationship, but as the weekend progresses, a series of increasingly disturbing discoveries lead him to a truth that he could have never imagined. Jason Blum, Edward Hamm Jr. and Sean McKittrick are producers.

Uni will release Get Out on Febraury 24. Last year’s secret screening was Fox’s Eddie the Eagle, which also saw a release about a month after the Sundance Film Festival.

Universal/Blumhouse’s Jordan Peele Horror Film ‘Get Out’ Is Sundance’s Secret Screening

Should be getting reactions soon.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Getting Great Reviews

The racist cacs already in their feelings voting 1s on Imdb :mjlol:

I swear I really hate white people on the internet :why:

They are the most hypocritical, bytch ass, sensitive fukkers to ever have the privilege of the world wide web. They hate everything that puts a negative, but truthful light on them, even if its satire. They white wash millions of roles and characters that should go to people of color. AND THEN, feel as if they are entitled to have a role of significance in certain work. Like the cacs bytching about Luke Cage, or the ones bytching about Black Panther.

We can't have shyt :snoop:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Getting Great Reviews

The racist cacs already in their feelings voting 1s on Imdb :mjlol:

I swear I really hate white people on the internet :why:

They are the most hypocritical, bytch ass, sensitive fukkers to ever have the privilege of the world wide web. They hate everything that puts a negative, but truthful light on them, even if its satire. They white wash millions of roles and characters that should go to people of color. AND THEN, feel as if they are entitled to have a role of significance in certain work. Like the cacs bytching about Luke Cage, or the ones bytching about Black Panther.

We can't have shyt :snoop:

I wanted to go on IMDB and troll them for the low rating but I know how these racist white folks will act and I'm going to put my money towards this movie. :obama:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Trailer was intriguing and seemed fun, and tense enough to really enjoy, along the lines of a 'You're Next', or similar takes on the horror genre.....I realize that movie trailer's absurd length and and too revealing nature have been discussed for years, but this was one of the worst examples I've seen so far. Takes you into the fourth act. The only thing not shown is the final scene....I'll see it, but I saw my anticipation declining by the second as the trailer wore on. Saw it in 'Fences', caught me off guard, or I would have never watched the theatrical trailer.