Get Out (2017)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Before he even started choking her, I just knew police were gonna roll up and save her and either shoot him dead or he'd end up in prison. I was relieved in the theater it didnt go that way but the more I think about it, it wouldve been a more powerful ending. :jbhmm:

I wouldnt be surprised if one of those scenarios was an actual alternate ending. I noticed a few scenes from the trailer that didnt make it into the actual film so they probably left a lot on the cutting room floor.

Man fukk no why would you want that when that is already real life :dahell:.

You don't even make any sense and don't appreciate the movie .

Everyone in the theater had a huge sigh of relief because none of that happened .

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Just saw this with the wife and it was sold out. One thing I picked up was the vivid detail that the father went into about the deer, I could tell that made chris uncomfortable because he could see the double meaning.

I didn't pick up on the grandfather/grandma angle until the end but it all made sense.

The movie was brilliant and had so much innuendo that it makes you think about the liberal "affluent" whites being worse than the open racistmake america great again whites who troll on social media and in real life. Maybe there isnt a shade of grey.

Lastly when the guy nose starts bleeding and he tells chris to get out, it seems the maid was about to say the same thing but she couldn't formulate the words in the bedroom scene. So many little things that were easily missed.
Dat part!

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man fukk no why would you want that when that is already real life :dahell:.

You don't even make any sense and don't appreciate the movie .

Everyone in the theater had a huge sigh of relief because none of that happened .
I'm saying that's some really silly shyt. The one time the black man wins in a major movie that's dynamic and getting praise he wants him killed bc it would be "more powerful" :martin:.....yea bc that doesn't happen enough today already. In my theater people were cheering when the friend hopped out the car instead of cops. In that moment everyone in that theater knew it was a victory for Chris and black people in that world and a little in ours. What I'm finding hilarious is how some white people I talked to about it say they feel attacked and painted as evil. Like we never been painted as evil in just about every news report, tv show, and movie. Fukking cacs with their bullshyt.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: what black celebrities would you say are in the Sunken Place?

Post jail Gucci Mane gets my vote :hubie:
Most athletes and Jay Z.

It's a real thing though (not necessarily the "sunken place" literally, but anybody who has been around high level athletes in high school and college knows that white people - coaches, teachers, administrators, etc. - essentially try to separate them from the general Black population).

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
I'm saying that's some really silly shyt. The one time the black man wins in a major movie that's dynamic and getting praise he wants him killed bc it would be "more powerful" :martin:.....yea bc that doesn't happen enough today already. In my theater people were cheering when the friend hopped out the car instead of cops. In that moment everyone in that theater knew it was a victory for Chris and black people in that world and a little in ours. What I'm finding hilarious is how some white people I talked to about it say they feel attacked and painted as evil. Like we never been painted as evil in just about every news report, tv show, and movie. Fukking cacs with their bullshyt.

You should have just played dumb like they usually do and say it's just a movie.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
One thing that this movie highlighted (and I've experienced in real life) is that white women are experienced liars who are very manipulative, play the innocent game very well and can turn things on you real quick. Just refer back Rose's phone convo with Rod.

Good luck to any brehs 'pawging' once that relationship goes south. :sas1::sas2:

Last edited: