Get Out (2017)

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
When I first saw that scene it seemed like a threat. Later I realized it was a warning. A lot of the early scenes are played ambiguously.

When Georgina was saying 'no' and crying I didn't understand it at the time. But The real her was trying to get through.

I loved how it all came together and you realize most of the movie had double entendres everywhere :ohlawd:

Poor Georgina, but if she would have stuck to the Christian ways she woulda been alright tho

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
C58pYwQVAAAqRIx.jpg
Oh Jesus!

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is Taratino films linked
Vincent(Pulp Fiction) and Vic(Reservoir Dogs) are brothers

World War 2 in Inglorious Basterds is canon to the Tarantino universe(Hitler actually died in that theater)

Django as originally in H8teful Eight story. His green coat can be seen in Minnie's haberdashery.

Kill Bill is loosely based on the pilot Mia Wallace described to Vincent in Pulp Fiction. The assumption in this is that Kill Bill is a movie that's exists in Tarantinos world(starring Mia Wallace)

That's all I can think of for now

Last edited:

Somebody

All Star
Daps
@alford parkes the OG Night of the living dead or the remake? I've never seen either and want to check it out
the og. shyt ends on some
philando castile shyt:merchant:

when george romero was asked why he picked a black lead, he said, he simply gave the best audition:troll:

cudi sampling that movie on speeding bullet was much more creative than kenny sampling...a tupac interview:pachaha:

but yeah, u should check it out n peep the house dynamics. symbolic gold :whew: