Get Out (2017)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
So are we not gonna talk about that double entendre scene with the white woman feeling all over Chris .

That shyt look like some cock hold scene :scust: .

Ugly ass cac husband looking on as his wife feels all over healthy black man .

" I heard they are better " .

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Holy shyt that was one of the most enjoyable movies I've seen in a while

shyt was made even better by half the theater being black women and dying of laughter :mjlol:

Shout out to my nikka rod. nikka was hilarious

I was noticing and identifying with alot of little slick cac shyt throughout the movie. Film was really well done. I loved the shots in the sunken place.

during one scene when one of the dudes was gettin the beats, i just heard a young jeezy-esque, "yeeahh" in the midst of the the crowd reactions. shyt made the scene ten times funnier :mjlol:

glad i went to the theaters for it

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Saw it again and saw something I haven't seen mentioned before.

All of the black dudes had facial hair before they were abducted. When the cacs took over they all had no facial hair. I was telling my girl that black dudes with no facial hair look weird af. Also, facial hair is seen as threatening. I wonder if that's why they showed Chris shaving in the beginning (with a razor nonetheless :stopitslime: ). Was it so he could appear safe to Rose's family?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Furthermore, when the dad talked about the granddad losing to jesse ownes, he finishes with saying "he still never got over it". It explains the running part with the groundskeeper, he even had the running form they had back in the day.

Quick correction since I just saw it but he says "He almost got over it."

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Why would she do that?:dwillhuh:
8-Grandmas-Boy-quotes.gif

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There was a standing ovation in the last 15 minutes of the movie at the theatre I went to here in Cleveland :mjlol:
Movie was great though, highlighting everything from the problem with police, interracial relationships embedded in fetishization, White liberal microaggression, c00nery, etc. :blessed: