Get Out (2017)

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta say the spookiest part of the film was

The bingo scene. It's zoomed in on the dad and you see all these bingo cards and nothing is being said. And they pan out the camera and you see a big framed photo of homie. The whole scene is silent. Super spooky

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I gotta say the spookiest part of the film was

The bingo scene. It's zoomed in on the dad and you see all these bingo cards and nothing is being said. And they pan out the camera and you see a big framed photo of homie. The whole scene is silent. Super spooky

This thread is old, you dont need to spoiler any more.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How much did that blind dude end up paying? Also in the deleted scenes there's one where Chris and Rose are playing a game of badminton against her brother and another guy. As they play, everyone outside just starts watching Chris. It was a creepy ass scene I think they should've left in.

Starts at 1:30

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
At the very worst he should win Best Original Screenplay at the Oscars for this.

JordanPeeleOscar.jpg

:salute:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Good film on first watch nothing more and nothing less.

I guess I will have to rewatch and analyse to see what everybody else is talking about....

Edit- been 20 minutes since I finished this and I'm still thinking about it.

My comment after watching it was I knew all the white people were evil from the start after watching it and I think thats whats brilliant about it.

You know these people are evil but whether it be social, work or relationships some people let there gurard down.

I know I'm a year late to the party but it was white people telling me I had to watch this film it's brilliant which put me off it :mjlol:

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
the asian dude was a reference to rosemary's baby which had a huge influence on the movie
Explain. Cause I never really understood the random Asian guy in Rosemary’s Baby other than he was part of the cult & this guy was part of he evil non black people evil non seeking buy Chris’ body.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Explain. Cause I never really understood the random Asian guy in Rosemary’s Baby other than he was part of the cult & this guy was part of he evil non black people evil non seeking buy Chris’ body.

in rosemary's baby the japanese guy was sort of a sign that the devil worshipers were a international group. in get out it also showed that the black people kidnappings were going on worldwide, not just in this small town in the middle of no where. hence the foreigner japanese dude also knowing what was going on with the selling of the black folk

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
in rosemary's baby the japanese guy was sort of a sign that the devil worshipers were a international group. in get out it also showed that the black people kidnappings were going on worldwide, not just in this small town in the middle of no where. hence the foreigner japanese dude also knowing what was going on with the selling of the black folk
I need to rewatch it but i work tomorrow, can’t go in mad at the workplace.