Get Out (2017)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saw a special screening of this last night. Walked out before they made it to the cac parents house

Racially sensitive black people shouldn't go see this lol

Might be some fights after the movie is over
i already know there must be some strong racial betrayal just of their comedy central show. i expect plenty of c00ning, but i cant really trust your opinion. what was the last movie you stayed in til completion?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i already know there must be some strong racial betrayal just of their comedy central show. i expect plenty of c00ning, but i cant really trust your opinion. what was the last movie you stayed in til completion?
brides maids or source code

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
but there's always that one family member who's trying to be all-up-in-the-videos when you're trying to watch a horror film; unable to tune into their suspension of disbelief.
yo!!!! It was def this

Also you never see a black person as that voice of reason.

This may give a bit of the movie away as well, but you NEVER hear about 25-50 year old black men disappearing.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Found the first negative review brehs :skip:
Get Out was ultimately a disappointment. It had so much potential to be a great psychological thriller rooted in racial issues, and prove that Jordan Peele was just as strong in other genres as he is in comedy. The film falls flat with it’s lackluster performances, poorly executed ideas, and sticking to every trick from the thriller playbook. This is not the instant cult classic everyone was hoping for, but more a guilty pleasure you can turn on with your next Netflix and Chill date.
1 star
Get Out: Jordan Peele Doesn't Quite Make the Jump From Comedy to Thriller

Funny enough even the meh reviews at least gave credit to the acting. :why::mjpls:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
In the theater now. Lot of white folk up in here. :mjpls: I'm strapped in case anyone start acting crazy :skip:
giphy.gif