Get Out (2017)

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm thinking at the dinner, her brother was sizing him up cause he wanted to see if he was a good 'body'.. then at the auction he was sitting on the side looking pissed...

Half way through & Chris is putting things into prospective. My sister is like :ohhh: I told her that's just the first half of the movie :martin:

I think he was gonna choke him out right then and there and tie em up

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
The payoffs in this movie were great. His girlfriend's father talking about how his father was beaten by Jesse Owens and was jealous

I didn't catch this part..Props :ohhh:

What was the point of when the woodchopping breh ran at Chris in the middle of the night? Not at the end but the first time when it was random as hell

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I didn't catch this part..Props :ohhh:

What was the point of when the woodchopping breh ran at Chris in the middle of the night? Not at the end but the first time when it was random as hell
Chris's gf's grandfather going for a night run?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:dwillhuh: This can't be correct, right?

I been keeping up with this movie since the 2 leads were casted back in December 2015. Up until the 1st trailer was released back in October, I always assumed this was gonna be just an indie limited-release movie. The fact that this blew up to be highest grossing film of an original screenplay is wild to me.

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

:dwillhuh: This can't be correct, right?

I been keeping up with this movie since the 2 leads were casted back in December 2015. Up until the 1st trailer was released back in October, I always assumed this was gonna be just an indie limited-release movie. The fact that this blew up to be highest grossing film of an original screenplay is wild to me.

It's actually an original debut screenplay, this is Jordan Peele's first screenplay