Get mushed by a dad bod cac and do nothing brehs

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
If another black man did that to him, he would’ve probably tried to beat him to death. That was weak and spineless, he had that sh*t eating grin on acting like he was simply taking the high road. Fact is, his inner c00n survival mechanism kicked in and he started laughing and trying to entertain.

Huge L and I want to spit in that nikkas face. If you know in your heart of hearts you don’t want smoke with the white, just walk away.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Breh a disgrace...this nikka practicing his fadeaway :beli:

Sam Tarley in the cut :mjlol:.
thats-good-thats-damn-good.gif

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Hopefully that white man get locked up for all his violent acts in this video.

Not even going to fault the black dude for going into troll mode. The cac was furious ended up knocking out another cac female. :laff:

The brother shouldn't see any legal troubles. He ultimately played it smart. He doesn't have to impress any of us. He might have kids to go home to and fighting that cac would have surely had him sitting in a cell somewhere. He laughed it off and started trolling.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Thank god, I wasn't born this lame.

denzel-washington-relief.gif

Blowin kisses...missin sneaks.:dead:

If he would've had a female w/ him (at least the types, I'm accustomed to dealing wit), that would've been the end of his chapter, PERIOD. :mjlol:

That was embarrassing. The coalition requests to have homies dreads removed.:mjgrin:

Last edited: