Get in here and do this 30 day wider hips challenge with me - Day 2 july 21st

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
I work in a pharmacy so I just had to ask...
Today is my first day taking an entire pill. I have unbelievable energy but a horrible headache. Yesterday, I took half, but I went to a Bridal party meeting, and ate everything in site. I have to find a happy medium. Have any of your patients ever complained about the side effects?

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Today is my first day taking an entire pill. I have unbelievable energy but a horrible headache. Yesterday, I took half, but I went to a Bridal party meeting, and ate everything in site. I have to find a happy medium. Have any of your patients ever complained about the side effects?
You know some people have said something about a slight headache with the Phentermine when they first start it. It just may be that you body had to get adjusted to it.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
You know some people have said something about a slight headache with the Phentermine when they first start it. It just may be that you body had to get adjusted to it.
Hopefully, that's all it is. I know this is the unhealthy way, but fukk it. I can't fit any of my clothes:mjcry:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw a difference in my hips with Maca Root, as well as everything else. :mjcry: Idk if I'm just getting old or what, but I gained some serious weight with Maca Root. I feel uncomfortable
How old or you now?

maca root shouldn't have made you gain weight, maybe it affect your hormones though? Which I guess in turn could affect your weight.