Get in here and do this 30 day wider hips challenge with me - Day 2 july 21st

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Got damn i just seen this, not gonna lie havent had a chance. The lady that i work with went on a two week vaction and isnt coming back till this Saturday so i have been very busy at work and when i get home im poofed. Ive been working almost 60 hours a week the last two weeks. Im gonna start this weekend. So i'll report on Monday and let you know how its going.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm still on day 65 of my 30 day yoga challenge and I only worked out the first 4/5 days lol.

This I am doubtful of seeing as your hips are bones and based on bone structure. At least Maca Root is a protein. Aguaje is a phytoestogen. So it might make fat go to certain places. I gained an inch in my hip measurement just by eating.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Heads up ladies. Vulgar Yoga Master here. Want those hips wider, need a challenge in your life. I can help you with that. Come practice Vulgar Yoga avec moi, Guru N'dem Ghuts. Wouldn't you like to be part of cutting edge sexcercise and the coming evolution in fitness and health. PM for details.

Last edited:

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
I've heard great things about aguaje and maca root. Maca root is easier to find and buy tho. I'll try starting Monday, I might buy some aguaje/maca is I can find it.
I have tons of Maca root powder. DM me your address, and you can have the rest of mine. I don't want no more hips, thighs, belly, arms, etc. I just started my adipex today.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I have tons of Maca root powder. DM me your address, and you can have the rest of mine. I don't want no more hips, thighs, belly, arms, etc. I just started my adipex today.
whats adipex? i dont wanna google it
white ppl around me

thanks

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
whats adipex? i dont wanna google it
white ppl around me

thanks
Its not illegal. Them white folks can't do you nothing. It's phentermine. Suppresses appetite. My doc prescribed it for me on Friday bc I feel like a fat cow.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Its not illegal. Them white folks can't do you nothing. It's phentermine. Suppresses appetite. My doc prescribed it for me on Friday bc I feel like a fat cow.
Phentermine 37.5?