ridingonawhim

4b/4c hair expert
Daps
Reppin
Mushroom Kingdom
GROWTH%2BYOUR%2BCURVES.jpg

im also doing a plank/abs challenge along with it too

30-day-ab-challenge-chart.jpg

We can start tommorow (july 20th) .....in reality, it should only take you 10 minutes.

after youre done, you check in here, every day :smile: we can motivate each other !

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Wider hips you say?:patrice:
Count me in, the one area that im really lacking.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I've heard great things about aguaje and maca root. Maca root is easier to find and buy tho. I'll try starting Monday, I might buy some aguaje/maca is I can find it.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
what is it used for?
Curves, basically.

Maca is a plant that grows in central Peru in the high plateaus of the Andes mountains. It has been cultivated as a vegetable crop in Peru for at least 3000 years. Maca is a relative of the radish and has an odor similar to butterscotch. Its root is used to make medicine.

Maca is used for “tired blood” (anemia); chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS); and enhancing energy, stamina, athletic performance, memory, and fertility. Women use maca for female hormone imbalance, menstrual problems, and symptoms of menopause. Maca is also used for weak bones (osteoporosis), depression,stomach cancer, leukemia,HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, erectile dysfunction (ED), to arouse sexual desire, and to boost the immune system.

It gives energy, balances hormones and is an easily digestive protein. With exercise, help get a bigger butt/hips.

Health benefits of Agauje/ Biruti/ Moriche
  1. Aguaje1.jpg
    Renew the body
  2. Balance hormones
  3. Estrogen
  4. Menopausal
  5. Controls hot flashes
  6. Fertility
  7. Increase buttocks, thighs, breast and hips in women
  8. It also does allow the women body to shape naturally in shape.
Aguaje contains phytoestrogens. Plant based natural estrogen. Evidence is accruing that phytoestrogens may have protective action against diverse health disorders, such as prostate, breast,bowel, and other cancers,cardiovascular disease, brain function disorders and osteoporosis,

ridingonawhim

4b/4c hair expert
Daps
Reppin
Mushroom Kingdom
Curves, basically.

Maca is a plant that grows in central Peru in the high plateaus of the Andes mountains. It has been cultivated as a vegetable crop in Peru for at least 3000 years. Maca is a relative of the radish and has an odor similar to butterscotch. Its root is used to make medicine.

Maca is used for “tired blood” (anemia); chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS); and enhancing energy, stamina, athletic performance, memory, and fertility. Women use maca for female hormone imbalance, menstrual problems, and symptoms of menopause. Maca is also used for weak bones (osteoporosis), depression,stomach cancer, leukemia,HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, erectile dysfunction (ED), to arouse sexual desire, and to boost the immune system.

It gives energy, balances hormones and is an easily digestive protein. With exercise, help get a bigger butt/hips.

Health benefits of Agauje/ Biruti/ Moriche
  1. Aguaje1.jpg
    Renew the body
  2. Balance hormones
  3. Estrogen
  4. Menopausal
  5. Controls hot flashes
  6. Fertility
  7. Increase buttocks, thighs, breast and hips in women
  8. It also does allow the women body to shape naturally in shape.
Aguaje contains phytoestrogens. Plant based natural estrogen. Evidence is accruing that phytoestrogens may have protective action against diverse health disorders, such as prostate, breast,bowel, and other cancers,cardiovascular disease, brain function disorders and osteoporosis,

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
i gotta look this shyt up. do you eat it or drink it with a smoothie?