$$$ Get flown to another hospital because you're almost dead brehs $$$

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Thank you to everybody for all the advice and suggestions. Going to consider all avenues! :salute:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I got a drug addict uncle who did some shyt similar to this

it was late night, he didn't have a ride so he called the ambulance to go to the hospital and get an iv and a script

they charged that man bout $12,000 :snoop:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Not as bad as it used to be. Everything usd to cause a flare up, now it's hit or miss. As far as the weight, she's actually lost some since the remicade has allowed her to be more active. That remicade was a game changer and possibly a life savr.

Yup. My wife goes in once a month.
aight my friend is on the remicade now for chrohns....any advice u have that i could pass to her?any advice is great

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
As soon as I saw helicopter ride

full

Yep, once you start seeing medical transportation, get ready to come out them pockets.

I fell off a three story building when I was younger. The skin from my right cheek down to my chin was hanging off :huhldup: I lost consciousness and got flown by helicopter to the largest hospital our area has. I wonder how much money that cost my family. I never asked :huhldup:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
is that really your bill or just them showing you the cost of your treatment independent of any insurance adjustments, etc.? basically some companies send that out on some transparency tip. even if you aren't enrolled on the obamacare exchange or anything all insurance plans have to meet certain minimum standards because of the law and a max out of pocket is one of them. i'm sure your plan doesn't have a max out of pocket that's higher than $6,850 for the policy year. i wouldn't get too concerned about that "bill" you received because it hasn't even worked it's way through the claims process yet.

Watch Out for Your Out-of-Pocket Maximum

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
I had no idea that you brehs have to pay for ambulances and being transferred by helicopter, what the fuk is that.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
You think 53k is bad? My wife went into labor 11 weeks early and almost bled to death, which almost led to my son suffocating from lack of oxygen. She had to have an emergency C section and the 4 day hospital stay was billed at about 80k. For my son spending almost 2 months in the NICU, the bill was about 2 million.

:mjcry:

bills.png

But we had insurance :ehh:

dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwg :dahell: WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF

800K+ for what.. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

NAHHH... thats some corporate greedy BS... wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

america deep in the shytter yo

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Got shot down by another Law firm :wow:
They pretty much gave the same reasons, case isn't strong enough, dr's notes may reflect differently than what I'm telling, hard to sue a hospital, etc etc. Going to keep trying though.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Got shot down by another Law firm :wow:
They pretty much gave the same reasons, case isn't strong enough, dr's notes may reflect differently than what I'm telling, hard to sue a hospital, etc etc. Going to keep trying though.
Order a copy of your medical records and see if they say what they should.