Get Caught Recording Ass In Walmart, Breh's

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She post all them camel toe videos and ass videos & pics on her IG but she so worried about a dude recording her :stopitslime: Thirsty ass just looking for content. Like she don’t want dudes looking :mjlol:She ugly too :skip:

I just relooked it I'm it just seems staged dude isn't obligated to give her his phone or anything...the way he creeped off also seems fraud to me...Are we sure this isn't a clout vid?

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Daps
She got an onlyfans and post pictures like this

fuk u expect the nikka to do?

I'm recording this giant ass too

:dahell:

Approach her for what? She had her kid with her. Even without the kid, no need to give her any verbal attention. She decided to grandstand because the wrong type of dude was recording her ass(ets).

I mean, she be attention whoring all online

I heard her OF is trash (had her on IG for awhile)

now she got a problem if a nikka take a vid or a pic to clown with his homies??? And guarantee she was wearing more attention whoring shyt.

That nikka ran off tho :mjlol:

Recording someone is creepy,

but what kind of stuff do you expect to happen to you

when you walk around in public with your body on display?

True, recording is extreme levels of thirst. But when you decide to broadcast "the goods", you can't dictate who's going to be watching.

bytch was probably wearing booty shorts with the bottom of her ass hanging out. Complaining about why dudes look at her.

:unimpressed:

She post all them camel toe videos and ass videos & pics on her IG but she so worried about a dude recording her :stopitslime: Thirsty ass just looking for content. Like she don’t want dudes looking :mjlol:She ugly too :skip:

Have a big ol fat ass that you constantly use for attention....then get mad when you receive attention brehettes.

I wonder what real skill this broad has.

I'm confused her whole page is dedicated to her ass and somehow she's upset that a dude on her page was taking pics of her ass? was this a corny skit? It looks like some for clout shyt to me especially with dude disappearing like a beaten foe.

This that incel, no p*ssy gettin creep nikka fuego rightchea :whew:

Last edited:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Recording someone is creepy,

but what kind of stuff do you expect to happen to you

when you walk around in public with your body on display?
Not creepy at all. It’s a public place and there is no expectation of privacy. No one seems to have a problem with security cameras recording all day everywhere you go. The security dudes probably already done zoomed in on the ass and saved it to their phones. These sluts got all kinds of only fans and nasty shyt on their social media, fukk them

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because she has weirdo behavior

you attract what you attract

I’ve known big booty chicks that didn’t look for attention but get stalked and had dudes taking upskirt pics and shyt... but they didn’t have onlyfans or were sex workers either
You said "you attract what you attract" and then said women who aren't looking for attention also get stalked and sexually harrassed too :gucci:
So the point is that the guy is a creep and whether or not she had an OnlyFans wouldn't change him being a creep :gucci:

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
This dude got it all wrong she already got yo ass on camera with proof at that point you gotta double down and do some wild shyt like dash her phone across the store or spit some wild game. You already in trouble might as well go out like a real one.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Feminism :dead:
I don't why y'all find it so difficult to just not be a creep.

Recording somebody without their permission is weird no matter what :heh:

im sick of these nikkas man

its like these jits done forgot how to fukk these hoes

daily diatribes and dissertations about these hoes and they aint putting no wood to these hoes