Get Caught Recording Ass In Walmart, Breh's

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
He took off running once he bent the corner:mjlol:

Faded that bih, her child, & the camera.

giphy.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Either way this is creep shyt :mjlol:
Why are y'all trying to justify this weirdo behavior? :scust::russ:
Because she has weirdo behavior

you attract what you attract

I’ve known big booty chicks that didn’t look for attention but get stalked and had dudes taking upskirt pics and shyt... but they didn’t have onlyfans or were sex workers either

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Caught a glimpse of her IG name and I'm ashamed that knew who it was instantly :snoop:

I'm still tryna figure out who got nudes because I think she fake but until then it look scrumptious :snoop:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
instead of filming her, he should have just acted like he recognized her from ig

like..yea i think i follow you, what is it again?

bingo bango all the voluntary ass videos you want all day long

worst she can say is nah im not on ig

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Never understood the obsession of fat funky and sloppy diabetes type asses. :scust:

Dumb bytch showing that flappy funky ass all over the net and probably wearing something attention whoring a nd get mad a dude recording it. These bird brain bytches never cease to amaze me.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Normalize sexual deviancy brehs

Gos hand in hand with normalizing overtly sexual looks/outfit tbh. Again it ain't right, but it is a fact. Society becoming increasingly oversexualized. As shown by how many obese mufukkas walking around self restraint/discipline isn't that common either. So while some of us know how to act, you're going to have an increasing amount of creeps.

Last edited:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Gos hand in hand with normalizing overtly sexual looks/outfit tbh. Again it ain't right, but it is a fact. Society becoming increasingly oversexualized. As shown by how many obese mufukkas walking around self restraint/discipline isn't that common either. So while some of us know how to act, you're going to have an increasing amount of creeps.

Creeps like that have existed long before social media.