Get Caught Recording Ass In Walmart, Breh's

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Dudes really in here mad at her for not wanting to be recorded without her consent :dead:

And justifying it because she an IG thot:dead:

That's like saying it's OK to rape a prostitute :dead:

nikkas like "why would I need her consent when she sells the p*ssy anyway?" :lupe:

:dead:

You dudes pathetic :wow:

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
When u think about the context of the dude just being in walmart seeing a chick wit a big ass strolling around with her daughter then he follows her around to record. shyt is crazy.

What if she woulda thought he was recording her child instead of her ass. He coulda been killed on the spot or arrested either way.

This thread is brought the weird fake moral creeps out smh

egsteel

All Star
Daps
She might be tryna get her onlyfans poppin. She might even know dude. If this hits twitter and goes viral it will work.
Just what I was about to post. Lil mama just so happens to have an onlyfans?:shaq2:

I'm not knockin her hustle but we need to remember that 70% of this internet shyt is fake. Dude is probably one of her "customers."

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Bro stop with that tired argument

Stalker types who record women do it regardless of what they are wearing.

Eh, yes and no.

Stalker types maybe like 1% of the population and yes, those dudes would record your grandmother.

But people like her attract people who wouldn't normally do that.

It's like the example I used, a dumb nikka walking around the hood draped in ice.

You could argue, "Well, a nikka that rob is just a nikka that rob and don't give a fukk who's out there":yeshrug:

I'd argue that a nikka draped in ice is going to attract negative attention that is more than just the average jacker.

A nikka who might never have robbed nobody might see a nikka looking like this

lil+jon+1_goog.jpg

And turn up
ja3qUgR.png

You keep attracting sharks, sooner or later, somebody's gonna bite:francis:

Dudes really in here mad at her for not wanting to be recorded without her consent :dead:

And justifying it because she an IG thot:dead:

That's like saying it's OK to rape a prostitute :dead:

nikkas like "why would I need her consent when she sells the p*ssy anyway?" :lupe:

:dead:

You dudes pathetic :wow:

You're comparing people taking pictures of you in one of the most heavily surveilled places in America (a Walmart) is the same as raping them:francis:

You're on 100 cameras every time you walk in Walmart, so according to you that's like gang rape, huh:ehh:

When u think about the context of the dude just being in walmart seeing a chick wit a big ass strolling around with her daughter then he follows her around to record. shyt is crazy.

What if she woulda thought he was recording her child instead of her ass. He coulda been killed on the spot or arrested either way.

This thread is brought the weird fake moral creeps out smh

Dude, if you saw a guy who's 7 foot 8 in Walmart and took a picture of him, would you consider that crazy?

Ask Tacko Fall what happens when he walks anywhere, I guarantee you there's plenty of people (including women) taking pictures of his huge ass.

This woman, unlike Tacko chose to turn herself into a freak, solely for the purpose of enticing men, now she's mad that she's having her picture taken in one of the most surveilled places on Earth (a Walmart).

Now, I'd understand if he followed her home or into a bathroom or some dark alley or something, but this dude took a picture of a freak.

Even the chick in here said, she'd take a picture of ol' girl just to laugh at her with her friends.

You nikkaz are making this out to be something bigger than it is.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I mean, she be attention whoring all online

I heard her OF is trash (had her on IG for awhile)

now she got a problem if a nikka take a vid or a pic to clown with his homies??? And guarantee she was wearing more attention whoring shyt.

That nikka ran off tho :mjlol:

Of course your creepy fakkit ass into recording random women in public lmfao.

Weirdo bytch another reason I’d sleep yo ass and piss on you:russ:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread just further illustrates the type of muhfukkers this site attracts.

Couldnt be one of mine and you perv ass nikkas stalking and taking unsollicited pics and dashing out

I'd seriously bludgeon one of you muthafukas unconcious
yup, read this and tell yourselves , you're tall or use to do this and that in high school, whatever makes you scoff at this post and feel like "nikka please"

trust. the end result would be you leaking with blurred vision. No joke, no cap or whatever it is you muthafukka like saying. That's just the way it gotta be.

nikka please...I’m squeezing your woman ass in front of you :mjlol:

I’m just talking mad shyt online...please don’t hurt me :whoa:

Wandissimo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NC
Not creepy at all. It’s a public place and there is no expectation of privacy. No one seems to have a problem with security cameras recording all day everywhere you go. The security dudes probably already done zoomed in on the ass and saved it to their phones. These sluts got all kinds of only fans and nasty shyt on their social media, fukk them
Y’all boys wild :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Eh, yes and no.

Stalker types maybe like 1% of the population and yes, those dudes would record your grandmother.

But people like her attract people who wouldn't normally do that.

It's like the example I used, a dumb nikka walking around the hood draped in ice.

You could argue, "Well, a nikka that rob is just a nikka that rob and don't give a fukk who's out there":yeshrug:

I'd argue that a nikka draped in ice is going to attract negative attention that is more than just the average jacker.

A nikka who might never have robbed nobody might see a nikka looking like this

lil+jon+1_goog.jpg

And turn up
ja3qUgR.png

You keep attracting sharks, sooner or later, somebody's gonna bite:francis:

You're comparing people taking pictures of you in one of the most heavily surveilled places in America (a Walmart) is the same as raping them:francis:

You're on 100 cameras every time you walk in Walmart, so according to you that's like gang rape, huh:ehh:

Dude, if you saw a guy who's 7 foot 8 in Walmart and took a picture of him, would you consider that crazy?

Ask Tacko Fall what happens when he walks anywhere, I guarantee you there's plenty of people (including women) taking pictures of his huge ass.

This woman, unlike Tacko chose to turn herself into a freak, solely for the purpose of enticing men, now she's mad that she's having her picture taken in one of the most surveilled places on Earth (a Walmart).

Now, I'd understand if he followed her home or into a bathroom or some dark alley or something, but this dude took a picture of a freak.

Even the chick in here said, she'd take a picture of ol' girl just to laugh at her with her friends.

You nikkaz are making this out to be something bigger than it is.
Yes I'm comparing consent with consent:dead:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
shorty found religion :lolbron:

:mjlol:

Look, I'm not gonna hate :yeshrug:

She obviously wasn't living right before and if this is what will help her be a semi-decent human being who raises her kids right, good for her.:ehh:

That being said, I can't stand them bible ass nikkaz on Instagram & Twitter, who get saved after doing all that demonic shyt.:hhh:

It's like the more fukked up they were, the more they gotta preach to your ass:gucci: