Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're saying you may know her number?

:feedme:

Nah, I probably hung out with her like 5 years ago. We were cordial but I wasn’t even on her radar back then. I was around her because she befriended a fine ass bottle girl when she was in Austin that I chilled with and we ended up hanging out.

None of us at 18, maybe even now, would've been able to resist a Brittany Renner. I would've been in love lol. It's important to have someone in your life to warn you about how to move with women.

Edit: He could've gotten someone else just as fine as Brittany. Then again it would probably be the same result. It's hard for people with money and status to meet someone who they can trust.

This is true. I thought Brittany was the finest girl in the world like 8-10 years ago. The prototype and couldn’t get no better. I remember seeing her on my home girl’s snap and being like “YOOO THATS BRITTANY RENNER”.

Even when I saw her the first time, she’s pretty damn stunning especially when she’s dolled up. But being around her in a social setting as a dude she didn’t care about impressing, you see the “real version” of her and she was a status-obsessed bird who stayed preying on the VIPs or college athletes. She’s also a low key madam. She tries to find really pretty girls and try to get them in the “fukk for a buck” industry and to get the bag.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
one of these days thecoli gonna have an open/frank discussion about men low key not wanting full custody of these children and being content with just cutting a check and seeing the kid on weekends…I personally know a lot of regular joe ass nikkas who fought and were able to get full custody of the child…one common denominator tho is they all came from tight-knit families that wasn’t going to allow the child to be primarily raised by a questionable woman so the sons were strongly urged to fight/take it to court rather than just give in…but between her character and his resources, he could make a valid push for full custody if he was inclined to…especially since it’s a son…I forgot to mention in the instances I’m familiar with it was men who were all fighting for custody of their son(s)

nikkas tried to act like I was lying when i said I know plenty of guys who got custody of their kids. nikkas just don't want to be full time dads and that's ok, just admit that cut your check pick your seed up on the weekends and live your life, but stop making it seem like these women just automatically get everything they want. You know how many women with kids I know who tell me all the time they wish the kids dad would come pick they kid up and keep them for a few days. These women be wanting men to take the kids and these nikkas don't want to do it a lot of the time.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
None of us at 18, maybe even now, would've been able to resist a Brittany Renner. I would've been in love lol. It's important to have someone in your life to warn you about how to move with women.

Edit: He could've gotten someone else just as fine as Brittany. Then again it would probably be the same result. It's hard for people with money and status to meet someone who they can trust.
These dudes were superstars since they played AAU ball. They been running through hoes since middle school. College was like shooting fish in the water especially at PWIs with all the thirsty ass white hoes.